Who still wears their masks

Aishia

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
O
Yes exactly it does matter in the end. So therefore it is about thinking about o t her people also not just about ourselves.

HSSS

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I hate them.
Can’t actually think of anyone, even the most cautious, vulnerable or pro masks, that actually like wearing them. They are considered a means to an end rather than the need for them being actually desirable

The one exception I can think of is in freezing weather like now when it does keep your nose warmer :doctor:

• Funny
Reactions: Lainie71

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Here is a repeat of my earlier post:

This is your friendly moderator speaking.

The question in this thread is a clear one: "Who still wears their masks?"

Please stick to this.
If you wish to continue further discussion based on a reply to this thread, please take it to PM.

A couple of replies have had to be deleted for ignoring this.

Next step is thread bans or locking the thread, neither of which is a measure I like to take.

HighJinx22

I had stopped wearing a mask but with anxious reluctance. It seems there’s still a need for them. In my case I’m now fighting covid for the 2nd time in 8 months and feeling miserable so after this when I’m out of isolation prison I will definitely be wearing them again. Merry Christmas

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hopeful34 thank you so much for taking the time to write me a message. Cheered me up no end. PS moderators please don’t delete this message ☃️ and Merry Christmas to you all.
Well, it is off topic but I don't think it counts as a discussion. Add a bit of christmas spirit to that, it can stay.
Happy holidays to you too, hopefully the covid isn't making you feel too awful.

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Um, no, I'm not a rebel. I quit wearing masks as soon as they were no longer required where I live.