Why Am I Wishing You All A Happy Valentine's Day??

lindijanice

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hello All, Happy Valentine's Day to Everyone on the Forum! Some of you may find that it is too commercial, too sappy or whatever.....but think about this....you are loved by someone and you love someone and you have today to let that person know. I just got word from my BFF that her cancer is terminal and I am broken hearted...we have known each other since 1974...lots of history there. I don't know if I will be able to wish her a Happy Valentine next year, actually, I doubt I will with the way her cancer has metastisized....so, pick up the phone and call someone you love and just let them know they are precious and you love them...Blessings/L

Reactions: Olufisayo

OHD_Foxy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Stress, Diabetes
So sorry to hear your heartbreaking news :( It's going to be tough but the best thing I think you can do, as you already said is to let her know you love her and you love her too and be there for her. I've never had to deal with something as harsh as what you're going through right now so that's all I can suggest apart from stay strong!

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
So sorry to hear your sad news about your best friend <3 :(

I had a wonderful day yesterday, best ever and so happy. I text my son, who is in a new relationship and his day was good too. I also gave my teenage daughter a chocolate heart with her name written on it..................... and she gave me a real red rose and some confectionery, I am truly blessed.

Reactions: Olufisayo

lindijanice

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Thank you OHD_Foxy and Robinredbreast for your kind thoughts...felt good being able to share on here/L