Win a Nintendo Wii-U!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCMLXXIII

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks Daisy. As always a fountain of knowledge:)

@myroomsadisco

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Matty - you don't need to worry - you have got more than enough posts to qualify for the draw. 20 posts are needed :)

kiran1988

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hey hi,
This is kiran from india, i'm 25 now, a year ago I found that I hav diabetes... On fasting glucose level was 380 and post breakfast was 550, and it was most serious one...
And currently few Weeks ago I got it checked it has come down.to 90 and 130... I believe its a great improvement... And its all bcuz of ancient.hindu Ayurvedic medic...
I insist u ppl to get adopted Yoga and Ayurvedic medicine rather english one... :):)

ThnQ..
Kiran

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

L

Luna21

Would dearly love to win this.....*violin plays softly in background*.......I never win anything! :thumbup: :lol:

fifi1982

i would love to win one of these, i've also got fibromyalgia and i know gentle exercise is also important and i can get some great games on here for exercising at home

fifi1982

i've been a diabetic since i was 18 months old, people ask me all the time how i cope with it but to be honest, i don't remember not having it. i'm 30 now and it's hard to keep things under control, but it's part of my life

harley 1

Giverny said:
That's right, you heard! We're giving away a Nintendo Wii-U to 1 lucky forum user. It's simple - all you have to do is be an active forum user with 20+ posts.

It doesn't matter if you're a newbie or a forum veteran: anyone can win!

a48ZOgK.png

This competition closes on April 30th 2013.
Live your day like it!s your Last day :)

fifi1982

Does anyone else have problems with hormone levels and blood sugars, docs always think i'm ytalking **** when i ytell them that when i'm stressed or upset my sugars go crazy

MCMLXXIII

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I haven't seen this much build up since Benn v Eubank:grin::grin:

martwolves

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes
Selfish people, arseholes who think they know it all, ignoramuses, chavs and people with no manners. People who play music on the bus or train full blast on their phones.
My T1 self would like this to retain my fitness levels!

martwolves

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes
Selfish people, arseholes who think they know it all, ignoramuses, chavs and people with no manners. People who play music on the bus or train full blast on their phones.
Playing on heartstrings in some posts, self-included - so to be brutally honest I'd like to win, because I'd use it and I'd be grateful. That is all. I'm not criticising ANYONE and food luck to all. You have my backing and hope it will be used. Mine is broken, by over-zealous aspergers daughter and we have loads of good games we can't play anymore. (Violin out) please don't get upset at me and cry moderator, it's the truth. *this is a blatant attempt to win so I can play family oriented games once more - and that, friends, is the truth* good luck all, seriously - sadly I have to spell out every detail in boring detail to stop people taking things the wrong way, when all I want is to help assist the cause, because they may not understand. Makes it a bit long-winded. I might change my signature for the naïve and confused. I wish we could all win. :D one thing's for sure, someone will win a Wii-U! Go for it!

Mart.

Status
Not open for further replies.