wishfull thinking

Jasonuk

Hi everyone,
was diognosed with type 2 four weeks ago, my bs was 24.1 random bloodtest, i was put straight on metformin 2 a day to start with, then 2 twice a day, my bs seems to av dropped quicker then i expected it is almost well not normal but lower then it was a lot,
fasting bs when i wake up is normaly about 5,4
2 hours after eating can be betwwen 7 and 10 normally, which is a bit high i know
i was hopeing wishfully thinking that as my bs has dropped maybe this has been a big mistake and i;m not diabetec afterall!!!!!!!!!!!!! or is metformin just working well?
hoping this got more then enough to deal with already got chronic pancreatitus and sleep apnea, on cpap therapy,, so the other function of the pancreas digestive enzymes is failing take creaon 25000 a pancreas enzyme to help me absorb food i eat cos pancreas cant manage this, now insulin part is failing hence diabetes my pancreas is constantly inflamed cos of pancreatitus and its dying and it take high does of morphine daily to control the pain, eating is hell it causes bad pain, and thats after i get past the nausea, pain and no appettite

Jason

Synonym

Dislikes
Having no energy as this is so limiting.
Hello again Jason. :)

Don't we all just wish it would go away! No, it is not likely that they have had made a mistake especially given all the other issues you have - wish it wasn't so. :( :shock:

See that you are all kitted out now with the pen, meter etc and hopefully you are managing to get your head round it all! Really hope that things improve for you as you seem to be going 'through the mill' as well as 'through the wringer'!

Let us know how you are getting on and do ask any questions - there are normally folk around to help! :)