Worst Christmas present

N

NicolaB70

I think one of my "not the best" of presents that I received was from my father 3 years ago. After him saying I brought you an extra present, I thought "ah that's nice of him". Come christmas morning I eagerly opened it to find... A Jamie Oliver korken jar filled with black peppercorns and a little wooden scoop. To say I was shocked is an understatement, my hubby and kids couldn't stop laughing! It's now a standing joke every Christmas about what my dad has brought me, is it salt to go with your pepper, herbs or something likewise!

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
Hey, just saw your thread about new puppy. Does she need to do some teething? I know just the thing for her to chew.:D
Antler is very good, in my experience.
Watch out Rudolph:woot:

Reactions: 2 people

coco44

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi just thought I'd share this. My sister in law who gave me the car door lock de icer when I hadn't had a car for years has given me a box of Quality Street this Christmas. O well maybe better than the Thornton's diabetic chocs I received for my birthday. Not that I eat either. Happy 2015 and have a good weekend x

C

chris lowe

I had a tin of celebration chocs some fudge and some mint chocs all from friends who know I'm diabetic. Don't you just love them! :)

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I had a tin of celebration chocs some fudge and some mint chocs all from friends who know I'm diabetic. Don't you just love them! :)

Could be worse. I have someone who likes to give me diabetic chocs as she thinks they will make me better. Even though I explained They cause diarrhoea. I never really liked choc before I was diagnosed so not likely to start now. I get revenge by keeping a sweetie jar and putting them on the top for her to dig into when she visits. She loves chocolate.;)

Reactions: 5 people