Would it taste so nice if eaten often?

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
I had a piece( less than half) of Croissant with my morning coffee. It was light and scrummy!
I wondered if It would have tasted so good if I had one every day

bernie.freeman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
selfish people
i think they always taste better as a treat ............a bit of forbidden fruit ! :oops:

BillB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Impolite people, yobbish behaviour, pretentious people.
Hana - I've found that while normal pasta sends my BG levels sky high, a blueberry muffin has a far less drastic effect, so I can have one a week without any noticeable difference. Lucky? You bet, but I haven't tried a croissant, even though they were served up for breakfast every day last week in Paris.

Sweet3x

living in France, I eat croissant nearly every day for b'fast. They taste delish, so I guess the answer is 'yes' they do taste as nice :)

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
I agree on the "forbidden fruit" idea.
trouble is;
i HAVE to keep on top of the diet, because I am having enough trouble with weight as it is. I can keep it steady, but I can't get any more off. I need to lose at least 2 stones more.
Hana

Bella365

Croissants used to be my drug of choice, together with a latte. Now I just press my face to the bakery window as a lonely tear trickles down one cheek..... (They've asked me to stop doing this as it apparently puts people off???). I cling to the hope that there will be croissants again, just not for a bit!!

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
It's not so bad if you can find someone to share with.