wow that is amazing

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
I've never usually tested lunch, I know what the result would be, but I keep with pre-dinner, dinner + 2 and morning fasting. Sometimes bedtime as well. I'll probably drop dinner + 2 unless it's something new.

Totto

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done radisson! Keep it up!

As to testing I think the time and frequency depends on what you want to know. I don't test much at the moment as I mostly live on fresh vegs with olive oil, cheese, butter, grilled meat or fish and know what they do to my bg, that is, not much, I am fairly even on tgis high fat low carb diet.

When first diagnosed half a year ago I tested very frequently indeed to see what different things did to my bg. I would test every half hour when trying something new so there are no rules, really.

My advice is to ask a question as in: what did this particular combination of food do to my bg on this particular day? And test frequently. And have the same stuff some days later and test again to see it is the same pattern, Generally getting to know how things work.