Yaaay

neilshots

Just got my latest HBA1c score in , it was 5.9 thought that would be ok. But my GP still wants a chat. Has anybody got an idea what it is likely to be about.

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
hya and well done...
dont worry, it could be that he wants to see if your suffering many hypos, i know of a few drs who believe u cant be in the 5,s without severe hypos, did u have other bloods done too..it may be something else :D let us know how u get on :D

neilshots

Thanks Totsy :D . Sat here at work probably thinking the same about Hypos. Have to admit I do feel a little hypo in the morning from time to time, but I have manged to sort that out with a little less insulin and a bit of bread and butter before I go to bed.

You just can't seem to win with this blooming thing, whats it called oh yes Diabetes.

tom79

Sounds hard to win, or at least tricky to start. Remember the film apollo 13? "if they come in too steap they will bounce off into space, too shallow and they will burn up" Thats a bit like this and BS! Glad the film had a happy ending... :shock:

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
neilshots said:
Just got my latest HBA1c score in , it was 5.9 thought that would be ok. But my GP still wants a chat. Has anybody got an idea what it is likely to be about.

Hopefully to say congratulations Neil, but as totsy says it might be to check that you are not having regular hypo's, if you ain't then you have absolutely nothing to worry about and just continue with the good progress! :D

Nigel