Haddo16

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not many
A year ago was diagnosed type 2 diabetic wit. Hba1c
Of 78 and put on metformin six month later lost 4 stone and Hba1c of 38 and told to come off metformin. To day got my blood results back for yearly test with a Hba1c of 37 to say I’m pleased is an understatement I don’t mean to sound as if I’m bragging but just wanted to share my good news . I know I’m still diabetic and will have to keep doing what I am but here’s to the future!

KK123

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Of 78 and put on metformin six month later lost 4 stone and Hba1c of 38 and told to come off metformin. To day got my blood results back for yearly test with a Hba1c of 37 to say I’m pleased is an understatement I don’t mean to sound as if I’m bragging but just wanted to share my good news . I know I’m still diabetic and will have to keep doing what I am but here’s to the future!

Fantastic achievement! What everyone will want to know is what was YOUR strategy. x

Reactions: Lainie71

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Not bragging just truthfully recounting the results of your efforts. Congratulations.

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I don't think there's anything wrong with being proud of our achievements - in whatever context - so very well done on your test results!

rebowe1308

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Amazing well done to you. I have also been told yearly checks now as lowered my Hb1ac to 37 and no meds. So exciting for you. Shout it from the roof tops x

dani96xx

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Well done