yet another ligament injury

sailorj

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Back again for more physio for shoulder tendon/ligament injury. In the 4 years since T2 diagnosed I've had plantar fasciaitis (feet), tennis elbow (bothsides), frozen shoulder (left), and now a noisy clicking clucking right shoulder with reduced range of movement. Physio suggested last night an inflammatory marker test - is there evidence T2 and inflammatory arthritic and ligament conditions are linked? I don't want to become paranoid so not sure to go for it or not.
Any comments?
BS stable on diet control

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
We can't advise either way as we're not permitted to given the obvious reasons. I know someone with T2 who is experiencing similar issues to you but that proves nothing either.

Those here with great experience with physio will advise you or give you some pointers.

Safi

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Not sure about any evidence but I do know a lot of women begin to have joint/ligament issues when their hormones go haywire and given insulin is a hormone there could be a link.

Either way, any information or test that can better help your physio understand whats going on will help them do their job.

safi