1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Younger People with T2

Discussion in 'Young People/Adults' started by NakNik, Dec 11, 2020.

1. NakNik

NakNik Type 2 · Newbie

Hi there,

I was diagnosed young and am currently 26 living with this condition (Type 2). I've never met or spoken to anyone else young with T2 so if there's anyone on this thread in a similar position that would like to connect and talk things through, let me know. Think it would be good for mental/emotional health!

N :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. rosemaree

rosemaree Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Hey,

I was diagnosed last year at 31, but think I wasn't quite right for some time before that! I often feel overwhelmed by it all. Happy to chat if it will help :cat:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Zoewailes1

Zoewailes1 · Newbie

I’ve been diagnosed T2 for about a month and a half I’m still getting the hang of it and would love to chat to anyone willing to share tips

4. Neo88

Neo88 Type 2 · Active Member

I was diagnosed at 26 so happy to chat

5. Umi2021

Umi2021 · Active Member

Been diagnosed a week ago and I am 20 so I will be more than happy to talk to you guys let’s support eachother :).

6. Teddy pink

Teddy pink · Member

Hi!i was diagnosed type 2 at 19.would love to chat..

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook