Zombie attack/end of the world

anteater2012

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
People who don't listen to others i.e. the 8 members of this forum I have put on ignore as they talk such utter **** all the time. This now includes the member who thinks they are a moderator.
Nah... we'll save you for zombie bait whilst we leg it ;) >)
Harsh realities man, harsh realities.

Reactions: 4 people

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Guys this all sounds great for you insulin junkies:meh: .. what am I gonna do when my pacemaker battery runs out ?
Maybe I should carry jump leads and hope to find a car battery from time to time :p

You haven't seen Tony Stark in that middle Eastern cave in the film Iron Man then...?! lol

Reactions: 2 people

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
Guys this all sounds great for you insulin junkies:meh: .. what am I gonna do when my pacemaker battery runs out ?
Maybe I should carry jump leads and hope to find a car battery from time to time :p
Quick, wire up a solar cell array to create a recharger (I run 12v, 6v(for BP monitor),3v (for BG monitor) all from solar in my MoHo:cool:)

darrenh04

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I have been looking in to a Frio case for when I go travelling and there is no cooling. So, if we are planning ahead for loss of fridges I think I better get one. Maybe I should suggest they change their marketing to helping survive the zomies.

That said if they end up anything like the zomies in 28 days later you would be burning off a lot of carbs just running away. Not like the working dead where a swift walk should do it :)

ElyDave

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I have been looking in to a Frio case for when I go travelling and there is no cooling. So, if we are planning ahead for loss of fridges I think I better get one. Maybe I should suggest they change their marketing to helping survive the zomies.

That said if they end up anything like the zomies in 28 days later you would be burning off a lot of carbs just running away. Not like the working dead where a swift walk should do it :)
You'd need a frio rucksack.

Personally I'm going for a secure base and a PV set up, and hoarding diesel.

I'll need some fat tyres for my Discovery though.

lizzie29

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I always think about this! And also if I was stranded on an island lost/castaway/Lord of the flies style!

JoshuaBakerr

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
This post is amazing! I love The Walking Dead, just waiting for them to come across someone that has diabetes hahaha! We would be screwed!! Get your insulin stocks building people