GOOD AFTERNOON/EVENING.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
Thank You @maureen5725 - Hope everything is going well for you :).
Are you enjoying this hot weather.

Reactions: Granny_grump_

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Afternoon Folks,
Hope you are all enjoying this lovely weather, it has reached 25 degrees here in York so far!

Thanks for the kind words on here = @miahara - @heh @Goonergal and those who sent PM's. Decided to stay (again!) :).
Please don't take offence, but all those members that I followed - I deleted your names several days ago as I was leaving then. So, would you delete my name from your lists = Thank You :).
Hi William, sorry I've only just seen your post but things have been a bit manic here. I'm so glad you decided to stay, it wouldn't be the same without you xx

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hi William, sorry I've only just seen your post but things have been a bit manic here. I'm so glad you decided to stay, it wouldn't be the same without you xx

Aw Bless and Thank You Barbara :).x

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Afternoon all , Ron's alot better after yesterday. I'm putting it down to the weather . Our dog knew he wasn't well as Max decided he was going to be Ron's protector. Hope the rest of you are all well. If not sending you hugs . X

Reactions: Cumberland

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
I'm posting my BG here because I was unable to access the forum this morning. I was very surprised to get a 6.5 despite having a busy and stressful week, but tomorrow is my birthday so I intend to have a nice relaxing day at home. We're going out for Sunday lunch so heaven only knows what my BG will be like on Monday!

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
I'm posting my BG here because I was unable to access the forum this morning. I was very surprised to get a 6.5 despite having a busy and stressful week, but tomorrow is my birthday so I intend to have a nice relaxing day at home. We're going out for Sunday lunch so heaven only knows what my BG will be like on Monday!
Happy Birthday for tomorrow . Xxx I have finally been getting Ron to test and up until yesterday he was getting some good results , they have now been creeping up in to the 8s.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Diabetes.co.uk Forum mobile app

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)

Happy birthday for tomorrow have a nice time and enjoy

3794aba404f39bc023abbe1b4c806653.jpg

Reactions: Granny_grump_

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
@Diamum5972 hope you had good day & enjoyed your walk, been very warm here but raining now. Enjoy your evening x
Thanks Maureen, I timed my walk just right. It started to rain when I was on the way home :)

Reactions: Liam1955

heh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Evening all

Back from our holiday, washing machine going like the clappers and back to work tomorrow

Reactions: Liam1955

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Afternoon all, had a good day today - my fbg was 6.4, the new set of knitting needles I ordered for my birthday arrived this morning and I've finished all my course work! I will be doing my mock exam and my final exam later this week :)

Reactions: heh and tina_marie

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
For those who are interested?

A meet up has been arranged for Type 2 members on:
Friday, 11th August in York.
(go to Type 2 Meet Up In York Thread for details)

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Hi Liam1955 thank you for arranging the next meet up in York looking forward to it very much,hope to meet more people from on here it should be great.
Has you will now have worked out I've finally been able to get on the diabetes forum site and I will hopefully be posting soon, just a little worried Has I've not been on much since May,and has you are aware we have had no kitchen to cook in for the last three weeks and been living on whatever we could buy from ready meals to takeaways so not hopeful that my blood glucose will be anything within range. Will have to just start again and hope for the best until I'm back in control,wish me luck. K