Here comes Summer let's stay active.

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning folks, I thought I'd resurrect this thread. I've been keeping as active as possible recently and I hope it will show when I weigh myself tomorrow! Today my son and I are going over to Birmingham NEC for the Lego show - he's been saving up for a long time for this so there's going to be a lot of retail therapy going on! There's also a lot of walking involved so I'll see what my step counter says tonight

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Well I have been maintaining my daily walks as best I can but over the last few weeks have not been able to do as much but on occasion have been hitting my target.

Have been doing some stair push ups as well to try and rebuild muscle sounds daft I know but if you are unable to do normal push ups they are the next best thing.

Jamrox

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Mushrooms
Garlic bread
Walking up steep hills
Hi everyone , I'm happy to stay on here instead of winter keepy uppies .
As long as we keep going then that's fab .
I've got a new app , Pacer it's called. My target is 6000 steps but I'm trying to do 10000 most days .(not managing every day but trying ).
Thank you for all your support . X

Reactions: Diamum5972

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Hi everyone , I'm happy to stay on here instead of winter keepy uppies .
As long as we keep going then that's fab .
I've got a new app , Pacer it's called. My target is 6000 steps but I'm trying to do 10000 most days .(not managing every day but trying ).
Thank you for all your support . X
I'm happy to stay here too. I have a fitness app on my Samsung phone and every day this week I've hit my steps target of 6000. Tuesday was my best day, I clocked up 17465! Time to adjust my target I think :)

Jamrox

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Mushrooms
Garlic bread
Walking up steep hills
I'm doing both threads , exercising my thumb lol

Reactions: Diamum5972