Moving my flat belly diet updates here

S

Shar67

In a lot of pain today, only had breakfast and snack, BG is good though, hope this doesn't go on all night, I was planning on going out tommorow morning but if I have to get the opiates out in force then I'm going nowhere

M

mrspuddleduck

In a lot of pain today, only had breakfast and snack, BG is good though, hope this doesn't go on all night, I was planning on going out tommorow morning but if I have to get the opiates out in force then I'm going nowhere
Hope you have a good night, take care xx

S

Shar67

2 weeks in, I'm starting to think my belly looks less bloated, bags of energy this morning, no pain also not much appetite

Reactions: 2 people
S

Shar67

Had a hospital appointment today, was weight not an ounce lost, very disappointed as I have followed diet to letter, though I do feel more energetic. Will just have to try harder I guess

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hi,Shar67, i found that portion control was the best way forwards,good luck and keep the faith

S

Shar67

Thank @Clivethedrive
Today has been good, have only eaten breakfast and tea missed lunch as didn't feel hungry enough. Still think belly looks not so bloated, might be losing the fluid retention all good I think

Reactions: 4 people
S

Shar67

BG good today, I'm going out this evening and have no idea what I'll be able to drink, since I stopped drinking diet fizzy drinks and sparkling water I've been less sick, but plain old water is boring maybe a J2O but wary of sugar

S

Shar67

Today I noticed that I have lost boobage, the boobs are smaller, why is it the parts you like are the 1st to shrink, any it is all going in right direction, at this rate I will be svelte come 2020

Reactions: 4 people
S

Shar67

So BG was high today, but weather has turned mild it seems that it does this when there is temp changes.
Night out the other night was fun I drunk slimline tonic water with a slice of lemon, plain tap water and green tea.
My mates had Diet Coke, plain water, slimline tonic and one had a glass of white wine, I think the bar man was glad to see the back of us.
I'm going out tomorrow night for pub quiz, the pub has a poor selection of soft drinks so might have to have Diet Coke.

S

Shar67

Went of course today had a splash of maple syrup, it was wrong for the diet and wrong for diabetes but omd it was lush, will do an extra 10 minutes exercise as punishment, I have hurt my hip so maybe need to do extra any way

S

Shar67

Good BG today
I have discovered an ALDI wonderful oil, lemon infused rapeseed oil, makes a salad zing.
Today I had salad with a stuffed mushroom (thinly cut leeks mixed with soft cream cheese and mixed chopped nuts) yummy

Reactions: 3 people
S

Shar67

Good BG today, in a wee bit of pain, made a Glamorgan sausage and bean stew, for dinner and I think it may have been a bit heavy for tum

Reactions: 3 people
M

mrspuddleduck

Good BG today
I have discovered an ALDI wonderful oil, lemon infused rapeseed oil, makes a salad zing.
Today I had salad with a stuffed mushroom (thinly cut leeks mixed with soft cream cheese and mixed chopped nuts) yummy
Oh that sounds lovely!

S

Shar67

Imushroom frittata for dinner to night, BG is good, the sun is out, feel good pain went about 4 this morning

S

Shar67

Bg is highish today 6.9 average, not feeling the love today, was in pain through out night, feel like I've been tramoled on by an elephant so no exercising today (oh have been weeing a lot maybe getting rid of fluid retention)

S

Shar67

Having a real rough day BG is hovering round 7.2, having a bit of a flare up so no exercising today, could easily have stayed in bd, did have som Glamorgan sausage again today (left over from other day, I don think they will be staying down.
Opiates are not helping.

M

mrspuddleduck

Having a real rough day BG is hovering round 7.2, having a bit of a flare up so no exercising today, could easily have stayed in bd, did have som Glamorgan sausage again today (left over from other day, I don think they will be staying down.
Opiates are not helping.
Take care @Shar67, Be kind to yourself xxxxx

S

Shar67

This is Sunday's update although it is now Monday, BG still about 7 mark so too high. Was in pain til about 4 am, opiates did nowt to help, kidneys a bit sore as well but that was a bit of dehydration, so today was a duvet day with plenty of fluids, did manage to eat a bit of steamed cod

S

Shar67

Managed some very gentle exercise panc pain isn't radiating through body, just feels like a hot stone.
Haven't eaten today but that isn't unusual after panky being naughty. BG has come down to mid 6ish, I have definitely lost weight round tummy think it is fluid. There is a really nice recipe in book for a flavoured water
12 Mint leaves
Teaspoon Fresh grated ginger
Medium cucumber
Small lemon
2 litres of water
I added some cinnamon
Since cucumber and lemon
Put everything in a jug leave overnight in fridge
Very refreshing