Terminal and. Scared - UPDATE !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Alliebee - feeling a bit thick :confused: cos I don't understand what you mean by "bumping"
In this case .. Bumping up means .. Replying without a reply to move a post up on the forum listings ..

Reactions: 6 people
S

Sable_Jan

Afternoon kman (and everyone else of course) - don't know how to "tag" a particular member but wanted to let Kevin know that I got away with ONE (albeit thickish) slice of seeded bread today. Pre read 4.7 (my fasting bg) and post was 6.1. Still lots of butter (cos I love it and know carbs-wise its ok) but NO low sugar marmalade. I know portion sizes are VERY important as much as the "what". Still can't get my head around how beetroot and apple bread (Kevin's already droolling I guess ;)) will taste :D :O

Hope all bgs are behaving themselves for you all.
3 of dogs had Sainsbury's chicken bites for breakfast - took them fairly nicely which is good cos I need my fingers for testing! :joyful:

Reactions: 2 people

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
@Sable_Jan
i think if you want to tag a person you just put an @ then start to type their name .. A little drop down menu will appear and just click the name you want ... I am also finding I can eat a few more carbs than I used to .. Our body's getting ready for the crimbo dinner I hope :angelic:

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Knowing others Won't learn from my mistakes, Being TERMINALLY ILL !
Afternoon kman (and everyone else of course) - don't know how to "tag" a particular member but wanted to let Kevin know that I got away with ONE (albeit thickish) slice of seeded bread today. Pre read 4.7 (my fasting bg) and post was 6.1. Still lots of butter (cos I love it and know carbs-wise its ok) but NO low sugar marmalade. I know portion sizes are VERY important as much as the "what". Still can't get my head around how beetroot and apple bread (Kevin's already droolling I guess ;)) will taste :D :O

Hope all bgs are behaving themselves for you all.
3 of dogs had Sainsbury's chicken bites for breakfast - took them fairly nicely which is good cos I need my fingers for testing! :joyful:

Glad you had a slice, as for Beetroot and Apple loaf. Its just Beautiful, and i can taste both in it, its great with a really nice cheese try with cave matured chedder, oh well we have to have some vices, even in my state LOL !

Fell in love with an adult. 3/4 mastiif 1/4. St Bernard. But as bigger than me , well almost, but still want my French Bulldog Puppy, we are trying to find good breeders that charge REASONABLE prices hehehe is there suvh a thing now a days LOL. ?

Love and a Delta Kiss.

Kevin. and. Wendie.

xxxx.

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Are you registered with the French Buildog rescue .. Some times rescues get puppy's, and most will be supported by the breeders .. No KCR mind .. So if you need the show dog papers then a good breeder may be found via the kennel club

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hi Kevin and Wendie , how was your weekend ( apart from the weather that is :rolleyes: ) ?

Love to you both RRB :)

connie104

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi Kevin
Thought you might like to see photo of Lola's half sister . In Spain they are not so expensive about 500-600 euros as they are so popular .
ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1416239286.969430.jpg

Reactions: 9 people
S

Sable_Jan

@Enclave ah, so it IS that easy - just doesn't look like it has worked in the writing message - will see when it posts
thank you btw

S

Sable_Jan

@kman erm , oh, yes, knew I wanted to tag you for something. It was this, found on a different thread and posted by @pavlosn "In greek we have a rather macabre saying which loosely translated goes "even death is sweater in good company".Thought about you, your family and all your friends on here :).

Oh, just thought, should I have had permission from @pavlosn to re-post this?

Reactions: 3 people

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Reactions: 4 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hi Kevin
Thought you might like to see photo of Lola's half sister . In Spain they are not so expensive about 500-600 euros as they are so popular . View attachment 8253

You Mean Hard Cruel Nasty Person. .... You knew I'd fall in love with such a Cutie, OMG. that is just what I want. LOL. Hehehe, sorry calling you nasty. ... But I want Her. !

Seriously thanks Connie that really is a fantastic and heart-warming picture, Now. Anyone got one that needs a new home. ? He says Wishfully,

Love and Hugs.

Kevin and. Wendie

xxxx.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I know what's going on my Christmas list this year Lol.

LEAVE Her alone .... I Want Her. ... hehehe. He says with a Maniacal Giggle. !

Status
Not open for further replies.