The Walking Dead (may contain spoilers!)

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
For me it wasn't gruesome enough. It was very tame.

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
I'm really sorry that Ron and Tina feel that way. What was upsetting for me, and I suspect many like me, was the brutality both mental and physical, perpetuated by human beings If there's more like that I won't be watching.

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
I'm really sorry that Ron and Tina feel that way. What was upsetting for me, and I suspect many like me, was the brutality both mental and physical, perpetuated by human beings If there's more like that I won't be watching.
Think I'm going to be sticking to hunters.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
That's a lot of gore to catch up on Wolfie and, :arghh: warning: it gets even more extreme as the seasons progress. Much enjoyment to be had though :wideyed:

I'm enjoying it that much that I've bought all 6 seasons. Just waiting for 5 and 6 to turn up via the post. And 7 is on my sky box for when we finally get there :)

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
I agree with Anne it was brutal and violence between humans is wrong but it is the nature of the show we knew it was coming but after all it's just a show it's not real it is just brilliant acting and amazing special affects

Reactions: NicolaB70

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I agree with Anne it was brutal and violence between humans is wrong but it is the nature of the show we knew it was coming but after all it's just a show it's not real it is just brilliant acting and amazing special affects
It wasn't the blood and gore which upset me

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
It wasn't the blood and gore which upset me
I know that Anne it was the violent act to another living human being that upset you and I would agree in real life and have put myself in some stupid positions to stop violence between others .

Reactions: 13lizanne

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I know that it's just acting Ron, but while I find the zombies entertainment I'm not entertained by watching people being humiliated, degraded and broken

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
I know that it's just acting Ron, but while I find the zombies entertainment I'm not entertained by watching people being humiliated, degraded and broken
From what I have been reading on social media there have been a lot of complaints.

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Yes Ron, I did enjoy the whole episode. Is there a romance brewing between Ezekiel and Carole? Darryl won't be happy!

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
Had to explain the pigs to Tina she couldn't understand why they were feeding them with the walkers as it would infect the pigs had to explain that was the whole point of it

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Had to explain the pigs to Tina she couldn't understand why they were feeding them with the walkers as it would infect the pigs had to explain that was the whole point of it
I think Ezekiel is practising passive resistance, keeping his people safe by using his intelligence against the Saviours knowing brute force won't work

N

NicolaB70

Maybe someone can enlighten me. We were trying to remember where the other members of Ricks group went to or stayed. The vicar, ricks baby daughter, the young teenage girl who went back to Alexandria with Glenn in the last series and a couple of others. My mind has gone blank and I can't remember their names or what happened to them.
I enjoyed this weeks episode much better than last weeks

Reactions: 13lizanne

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The minister said he would take baby back to his church and keep her safe, the others are in Alexandria I think? Perhaps @eldergarth could tell us?

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
The minister said he would take baby back to his church and keep her safe, the others are in Alexandria I think? Perhaps @eldergarth could tell us?
No chance unless someone can give him a memory transplant.x

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
He agreed with my guess @tina_marie, it the memory problem getting worse?