1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

New Profile Posts

coby
    coby
    Trying to get back on track after a bad 12 months of tragedy in my personal life. I hope to prove to myself that this is possible.
    Jim W
    Jim W
    Alcohol & Metformin
    Caroline2
    Caroline2
    Should I be worried with a finger blood test result of 21.8 , ive not had a diagnosis result from my doctor yet
    Diakat
    Diakat RobyJaxx
    The research by RobyJaxx is approved.
    1. RobyJaxx likes this.
    2. RobyJaxx
      RobyJaxx
      Thank you Diakat!
      Jun 24, 2019 at 6:23 PM
    Saur
    Saur
    How carbohydrates should you consume per day. What does low carb & high fat diet mean.
    RobyJaxx
    RobyJaxx
    Research Participants with T2 Wanted for Study on Diabetes Online Communities - Message me if interested
    1. RobyJaxx
      RobyJaxx
      Jun 24, 2019 at 3:08 PM
    Dot182
    Peadair O Brionn
    Peadair O Brionn
    Been told to get HbA1c every 6 months now so next one in August. Last one in March was 39 still on the LCHF . Still at 14 stone 7
    1. Diakat and Caeseji like this.
    FlyingEagle
    Suno
    Suno
    Feeling overwhelmed!
    RachaelRodgers
    RachaelRodgers
    Dexcom G6 and T:Slim X2 user. Insulin Humalog
    Saur
    Saur
    I was diagnosed as pre diabetic in February 2019. I have lost a nearly half a stone. People are commenting that I am looking old.
    Pelikan22
    Pelikan22
    Hi everyone just recently diagnosed type 2. Started lchf but losing too much weight. Would welcome any advice.
    Kikky
    Kikky
    3 month check, 2nd July, testing loads, learning quickly thanks to this site
    Gran25
    Gran25
    June 2019 218 lbs (-32/yr) HbA16 5.7 /38.8 (down from 6.4/46.4 in 1 yr) LCHF with IF no meds. Cycling 25-30 km 3-4 x wk
    Gran25
    Gran25
    June 2018 240 Lbs HbgA1c 6.4% (46.4)
    Gran25
    Gran25
    March 2018 250lbs
    Mummashell
    Mummashell
    type 1 and have had high hba1c since diagnosed in 2012 I have just found out I'm pregnant with my 4th child youngest is 13 xx
    Gaffer type 1
    Gaffer type 1
    I had lentil and pepper chilli
    BabsMaraj
    BabsMaraj
    Type 2...know very little. I am on 3 types of tablets plus others for BP and cholesterol etc.
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook