Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
When someone hits reply (including a quote), I'd far prefer that response includes the quote date and if need be, the message number.

Saves a LOT of searching

Reactions: 2 people
K

Kat100

I think we need a bit of trust .. In each other .. Not sure how ..
A bit sad the other thread has been closed by Doug ..
image.jpeg

andcol

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Well there is my thread which is linked to the other one

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/ind... What would you expect moderators to do?[URL]

K

Kat100

Just did not expect it to end so soon ..that surprized me .. As it's Christmas and not many about I thought it would of been on going ..
Maybe I thought wrong ..

andcol

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Added the link but on phone so may not work

Osidge

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies.
Just did not expect it to end so soon ..that surprized me .. As it's Christmas and not many about I thought it would of been on going ..
Maybe I thought wrong ..
It is in order for an OP to close a thread when they have got what they want from it. I did that and I have already indicated that I am happy to receive any thoughts by PM. Those who are trying to assist the forum will use that route.

Regards

Doug

K

Kat100

It is in order for an OP to close a thread when they have got what they want from it. I did that and I have already indicated that I am happy to receive any thoughts by PM. Those who are trying to assist the forum will use that route.

Regards

Doug
No problems .. I have always tried to assist .. In my own way .. Just gets tough at times ..
I will PM admin only though .. If I need to in the future .. After my own experiences ..thanks for the offer though ..

K

Kat100

@Administrator
I am concerned about the different names that may of been used .. Who is who ..
One person one name
One person more than one name .. Gets concerning ..
Back to trust ...

Last edited:

Osidge

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies.
@Kat100 It is not always easy to pick out those who have multiple profiles or those who come back under a new profile, having been banned under the first. We try our best to discover both.

Regards

Doug

K

Kat100

@Kat100 It is not always easy to pick out those who have multiple profiles or those who come back under a new profile, having been banned under the first. We try our best to discover both.

Regards

Doug
Hi Doug .. @Osidge very much understand that .. :) of course it must be a nightmare .. Not easy and not nice .. Infact an awful job ...
It's not nice to have bad experiences and that is only what I can go by .. Onwards and upwards as they say ..
Best wishes .. Kat ..