Forum meet up in March

AndyS

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
next time I need a different train route or I need to just book a hotel.

Reactions: 2 people

Type1Lad

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
i wish i lived in england for these type of events =( shame im too far nothing happens in wales =.=

mikeg1964

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
i wish i lived in england for these type of events =( shame im too far nothing happens in wales =.=
Actually it also comes down to individuals organising such things. We are very grateful that ewelina has done this in London. I suppose in London it is a bit easier due to the large population and allegedly good public transport.

AndyS

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
What train do you take?

Last weekend I took the train from Kingscross to Cambridge then managed to catch the last train out (20:01) to Birmingham New Street to get me home.
If I go via Peterborough I think the last train heading back towards home for me is around 10, hence the perhaps just stay over thoughs.

mikeg1964

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Last weekend I took the train from Kingscross to Cambridge then managed to catch the last train out (20:01) to Birmingham New Street to get me home.
If I go via Peterborough I think the last train heading back towards home for me is around 10, hence the perhaps just stay over thoughs.
Wow that's a bit of a hike...pleased you made such an effort to the gathering ..I was an Addensbrook's patient (unrelated to my t1) so I was traveling London Cambridge quite alot and found the service very good. However I suppose if you have to go beyond Cambridge it all adds up.

AndyS

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Wow that's a bit of a hike...pleased you made such an effort to the gathering ..I was an Addensbrook's patient (unrelated to my t1) so I was traveling London Cambridge quite alot and found the service very good. However I suppose if you have to go beyond Cambridge it all adds up.
Yup I have to get to March which is still fairly easy to get to it's just the trains tend to end a little early.

Type1Lad

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Actually it also comes down to individuals organising such things. We are very grateful that ewelina has done this in London. I suppose in London it is a bit easier due to the large population and allegedly good public transport.
tried to set one up in wales and only like 5 people commented saying they'd come :(

Type1Bri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Highs and lows
Our first London one wasn't many more than 6 of us

ewelina

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Can think of worse jobs, let us know If you need any scouts to help you out Ewelina
I have no idea where to go next time! If you have any suggestions please message me. I might do a pub crawl one weekend, if anyone fancy joining me let me know:)

Type1Bri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Highs and lows
Let me know if you do a pub crawl, will try and help you out

Reactions: 4 people