1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Forum meet up in March

Discussion in 'Type 1 Diabetes' started by tim2000s, Feb 1, 2016.

1. tim2000s

tim2000s Type 1 · Expert
    Retired Moderator

I got in contact with one of the DSNs at St Thomas' hospital and she's agreed to give flyers to T1s in the clinic. I'm going to drop some off there just giving a few details.

Anything you want me to add?

2. Type1Bri

Type1Bri Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Might be worth adding the link on there for this group or the Facebook page so we can get an idea of numbers

3. ewelina

ewelina Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Great. Thank you. Link to the type1 section on this forum plus fb page would be useful. I dont mind giving my email address for those who dont use social media. I will send it to you as pm as I dont think I should put it up on forum

4. tim2000s

tim2000s Type 1 · Expert
    Retired Moderator

Hi Ewelina, given the target is non-online people, can you provide a mobile number? Not sure how many would look at FB...

5. catherinecherub

catherinecherub · Guest

Telephone numbers and emails on the forum are not a good idea as theses will be deleted by Moderators to keep the person safe from spammers and the like. Privacy for all forum members is paramount.
    Send your telephone number in a PM @ewelina.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. ewelina

ewelina Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Thanks. Im definitely not putting my number on a public forum :spam:

• Like Like x 3
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook