Forum meet up in March

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
I got in contact with one of the DSNs at St Thomas' hospital and she's agreed to give flyers to T1s in the clinic. I'm going to drop some off there just giving a few details.

Anything you want me to add?

Type1Bri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Highs and lows
Might be worth adding the link on there for this group or the Facebook page so we can get an idea of numbers

ewelina

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I got in contact with one of the DSNs at St Thomas' hospital and she's agreed to give flyers to T1s in the clinic. I'm going to drop some off there just giving a few details.

Anything you want me to add?
Great. Thank you. Link to the type1 section on this forum plus fb page would be useful. I dont mind giving my email address for those who dont use social media. I will send it to you as pm as I dont think I should put it up on forum

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Great. Thank you. Link to the type1 section on this forum plus fb page would be useful. I dont mind giving my email address for those who dont use social media. I will send it to you as pm as I dont think I should put it up on forum
Hi Ewelina, given the target is non-online people, can you provide a mobile number? Not sure how many would look at FB...

C

catherinecherub

Telephone numbers and emails on the forum are not a good idea as theses will be deleted by Moderators to keep the person safe from spammers and the like. Privacy for all forum members is paramount.
Send your telephone number in a PM @ewelina.

Reactions: 2 people

ewelina

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Telephone numbers and emails on the forum are not a good idea as theses will be deleted by Moderators to keep the person safe from spammers and the like. Privacy for all forum members is paramount.
Send your telephone number in a PM @ewelina.
Thanks. Im definitely not putting my number on a public forum :spam:

Reactions: 3 people