Type 1s: What Is/was Your Blood Sugar This Evening And This Morning ?

catapillar

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
6 going to bed, 4.7 waking, but I did have some OJ at 2am when it was 4. So, technically, I didn't go hypo in the night... I was low all day yesterday so I think that killed off any hypo resilience. Will try harder today :(

claire mccann

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
7.7 last night, 1.9 this morning (which is on the low side for me-I generally like to be between 2-3 in the morning, too much higher and it stays high for the day)

chloegeek

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I went to sleep at 6.4 and woke up at 8.4. I keep waking up high! 2 points seems to be about normal for it. Dunno if maybe I need a touch of long acting in the evening. Either way that 8.4 dropped to 7.7 after an hour had past.

Now time for breakfast! I'm sure it'll mess me up for a few hours though. Oh well, I am slowly gaining control so I'm not angry ^=^

GordonMcLean

Chloegeek waking up only two pints higher at only 8.4 is ideal.
If you want to know exactly what's going on with your levels do a test half way through the night to make sure it isn't doing anything it shouldn't be

Reactions: 2 people

petepontiac

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People who criticise what they cant understand
7.7 last night, 1.9 this morning (which is on the low side for me-I generally like to be between 2-3 in the morning, too much higher and it stays high for the day)
1.9 seems dangerously low and 2-3 is low as well

chloegeek

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Chloegeek waking up only two pints higher at only 8.4 is ideal.
If you want to know exactly what's going on with your levels do a test half way through the night to make sure it isn't doing anything it shouldn't be
Thanks! Probably will do this in a week or so when I have less to do for university. I'm keen on getting this as controlled as I can. Always looking for ways to improve myself. My goal for now is to not spike over 9 after my meals. ^=^ I'm getting there.

richyb

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Cold weather
went to bed at with 7.6 and woke at 5.30am with 3.7.
not usual for me. I was worried in the night as a friend is very ill in hospital.

chloegeek

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
went to bed at with 7.6 and woke at 5.30am with 3.7.
not usual for me. I was worried in the night as a friend is very ill in hospital.
Oof. It always amazes me how much stress and mood can affect blood sugar levels. Hope you got yourself back up easily and I hope your friend is doing well and gets well quickly!

chloegeek

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Went to bed at 5.5. I'm still a little paranoid about going to sleep at that level, so I ended up having a dextrotab before going to sleep. Woke up at 8.4 which is good considering I guess ^=^

Hope everyone is having an amazing day!

Reactions: 7 people

himtoo

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
mean people , gardening , dishonest people , and war.
why can't everyone get on........
bed was 8.5 ( pump gave me a 1.4u correction )

waking was 3.9

petepontiac

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People who criticise what they cant understand
Bed 6.4. waking 5.2, could not resist a crumpet before bed.