Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Fbg 6.4. Getting weighed today. Shame I carnt cancel so I can be weighed in after not being eating party food. :confused:
Worrying about appointment as dietician not happy with me so I'm unsure if my dn will refuse to help my request for a longer long acting insulin. My insulin has very very little effect on my bgs as only lasts 8hrs. No metformin so no buffer to carry me along. If I inject twice a day I add weight. (On humulin m3).
I'll keep you posted on type 2 life thread later. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13 people

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
8.5 this morning at 06.25 Had an unsettled night due to the cold starting (along with hayfever), so wondering if that made it jump higher.
But on the plus side, my weight is down some more, now 9st 5lbs want to get to 8st 7 or just under.

Reactions: 25 people

Miketyson2007

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Mine is always above 8 usually about 11 in the morning no matter whatt I eat the night before was 10.8 today will be about 5 at lunch time

Reactions: 20 people

Providence 62

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not riding my bike
Good morning everyone. BS of 7.9 this morning, which is not an unusual for me. But I confess, I went out to dinner with Mr Prov last night and had a pint of beer and some creme brulee. I have good will power...apart from when it comes to creme brulee. Going to be amazingly good today.

Reactions: 31 people

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
27/4/16.

7.6 - :banghead:

(Checked it twice and got same result 5 mins later)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 24 people