13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Arya's blindness was a punishment for killing the sadistic "knight" who abused little girls in the brothel. @claire1991 My lovely oldest son arrived today with the set of 7 GOT books for me to read on my holiday next week. I'm taking the first two away with me. I'll have to watch episode 2 on catch up when I get back.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
*********** SPOILER SEASON 5 ************

Arya is blind because she took a life that she wasnt supposed to. She killed a Kingsguard in place of a gambling man using a stolen face from the House of Black and White

claire1991

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
*********** SPOILER SEASON 5 ************

Arya is blind because she took a life that she wasnt supposed to. She killed a Kingsguard in place of a gambling man using a stolen face from the House of Black and White
Ah yes! I remember now!

Has everyone caught up on last nights??

mfactor

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Weird ,I started the first book years ago and could not get into it (massive scifi and fantasy fan) , then watched the first series and enjoyed it but could not really get into it either.....

Have caught a couple of episodes over the last few seasons, but seem to be hooked again after watching S6EP 1/2.......

So do I carry on watching or watch the other 4 seasons first , luckily on sky box sets...........

Decisions decisions :banghead:

Larissima

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I enjoyed GOT this week. I'm just dismayed we dont have a book to go with it. I read all the others many years before it became popular on TV. Now I dont know what's expected to happen and I'm angry, yes angry :mad: at George RR Martin lol
Actually, I love not having a book this time! I'm much more relaxed and take things as they come, instead of thinking "OMG, is *this, that or the other* going to happen now or in the next episode, oh nooooo...." :wideyed::p

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Loved this week's episode. Was a bit obvious what was to happen to one of the main characters and obvious who would be involved.

Cant wait for next week

Reactions: 4 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tonight's the night!

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
*******Season 6 Spoiler Alert**********

It looks as though, with the Bran Flashbacks, they are starting to confirm the R + L = J theory. Guess who was in that tower and what they were doing...!

And a second point. We saw that Ned appeared to be able to hear Bran. Could it be that Bran is the reason that Rhaegon went mad as by being there in the flashbacks, he called out and Rhaegon only heard whispers. The more whispers he heard, the madder he became.

In essence, is the whole Game of Thrones story cycle caused by Brandon Stark trying to stop it?!?!

Reactions: 2 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
@tim2000s totally agree with the R+L=J theory, hadn't thought about the B trying to alter history (or Rhaegon going mad) until last night. I have the books, as recommended, but only half way through book 1 Even for a bibliophile like myself that's a lot of reading :)

mojo_101

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Late convert. I thought they were all written and completed, read all of them obsessively a couple of months ago, and then found out there is another... now I am bored of waiting. It is hard to see how it could all finish in one (or probably 2 half books). The release seems to be very delayed.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
*********** SPOILER ************

There is also the conclusion that a certain young lady in the company of B is the twin of J and was hidden from R

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thought this week's episode was very predictable. What happens to 2 of the characters is very obvious.

Who needs a book when you can predict what's happening anyway hee hee

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Right !I'm completely flumoxed by your post @wolfie11969 what the....twin?...who...?

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
*********** SPOILER ************

There is also the conclusion that a certain young lady in the company of B is the twin of J and was hidden from R
I'm not sure about that one. It seems far more far fetched than R+L=J

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Okey dokey Wolfie have a good weekend