Would you help me with my Master's Thesis? :)

heyvero

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello everyone! I’m a Type 1, and I’m working with diabetes for my Master’s thesis. If you happen to have diabetes or know people with it, you will be doing a big favor sharing this survey with them. The survey seeks to understand how diabetes affects the daily routine, and it would be used as part of my research. It takes about 5 to 10 minutes to answer, and it is entirely anonymous.

Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15Fpzch1jy47FT567gYYOVWml2R76pvY6iFRG4Y5XBsU

It would be great if you can participate! :)

Best,

Vero

Reactions: 4 people

himtoo

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
mean people , gardening , dishonest people , and war.
why can't everyone get on........
I have completed the survey :)

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Completed, wasn't sure how to answer one of the answers regarding which insulin you use, it ask how many times a day do you take insulin, on a pump you just use one insulin so it makes up both your basal & bolus doses @heyvero

heyvero

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Completed, wasn't sure how to answer one of the answers regarding which insulin you use, it ask how many times a day do you take insulin, on a pump you just use one insulin so it makes up both your basal & bolus doses @heyvero

Ups, my bad! I’m clearly not an expert on surveys, ha! But I’m going to consider this for when I’m doing the final analysis. Thanks! :)

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Ups, my bad! I’m clearly not an expert on surveys, ha! But I’m going to consider this for when I’m doing the final analysis. Thanks! :)

Thank you @heyvero and good luck with your Master's Thesis, keep the thread updated on your progress :)

heyvero

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hiya @heyvero , I've done the survey. I was just curious to know what the thesis title is?
My original title is: "Influence of new technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT) in user experience (UX) design for healthcare applications." And my question is, how can sensors and other new possible technologies influence conditions that need so much self-monitoring.

So I'm trying to see if, with the help of technology (that is not yet on the market, but might be in the near future), there could be a design solution to simplify the process. I want to propose a "what if" for the future, let's see how it goes :)

Thanks for your help!

Senga

Hello everyone! I’m a Type 1, and I’m working with diabetes for my Master’s thesis. If you happen to have diabetes or know people with it, you will be doing a big favor sharing this survey with them. The survey seeks to understand how diabetes affects the daily routine, and it would be used as part of my research. It takes about 5 to 10 minutes to answer, and it is entirely anonymous.

Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15Fpzch1jy47FT567gYYOVWml2R76pvY6iFRG4Y5XBsU

It would be great if you can participate! :)

Best,

Vero
Done, Good luck with your masters

Greys0n

Done! You know I am writing MT too. But I have no idea how to finish it in time 'cause I am working a lot. I started looking for reliable writing services and this one https://www.privatewriting.com/ was the best. 24/7 online support, they help me a lot and now I think that my Master work will be done in time. PS the due date is 6 June

Last edited by a moderator:
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Good luck with your Masters and wishing you all the best, survey done.

Grumpy ole thing

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
discovering you cant actually turn the stairs round, or move the roof...
HI, thats done. Good luck x