Poll: Has LCHF Cured Your Hay Fever?

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.
I know this is not remotely scientific:) but.... just thought a straw poll would be interesting.

Mine has definitely gone?

Anybody else?

Diagnosed 13/4/16: T2, no meds, HbA1c 53, FBG 12.6, Trigs 3.6, HDL .75, LDL 4.0, BP 169/95, 13st 8lbs, waist 34" (2012 - 17st 7lbs, w 42").

6/6/16: FBG AV 4.6, Trigs 1.5, HDL 2.0, LDL 3.0, BP 112/68, BPM 66, 11st 11lbs, waist 30".

Regime: 20g LCHF, run 1 mile daily, weekly fasting.

Jasperville

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yes, LCHF since February, no symptoms at all so far (usually hay fever starts for me end of April).

May also be the various supplements I am taking and megadoses of probiotics..........who knows?

Reactions: 2 people

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Yes, LCHF since February, no symptoms at all so far (usually hay fever starts for me end of April).

May also be the various supplements I am taking and megadoses of probiotics..........who knows?

I'm also taking probiotics and NuZest Good Green Stuff daily.... hadn't thought of that:)

Diagnosed 13/4/16: T2, no meds, HbA1c 53, FBG 12.6, Trigs 3.6, HDL .75, LDL 4.0, BP 169/95, 13st 8lbs, waist 34" (2012 - 17st 7lbs, w 42").

6/6/16: FBG AV 4.6, Trigs 1.5, HDL 2.0, LDL 3.0, BP 112/68, BPM 66, 11st 11lbs, waist 30".

Regime: 20g LCHF, run 1 mile daily, weekly fasting.

ChrisSamsDad

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
UKIP, royalty, football, gin, goat's cheese.
No, but then I never had it. I did have Chronic Allergic Rhinitis, but that was sorted out with a short course of nasal steroids and not comeback since. Wife does have HF, and she's low carbing with me and hers is worse.

Jasperville

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Forget my earlier post..................seems to be starting today! - good while it lasted

lbd

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
Diet only
My Wife, a long sufferer of hay fever , has literally no symptoms these days after LCHF... Much relieved, and off the continual Medication merry go round :)

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Errr @KevinPotts I think you forgot to add the actual poll with your first post.:) But LCHF has not cured my hayfever, it's the same as ever unfortunately.

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Errr @KevinPotts I think you forgot to add the actual poll with your first post.:) But LCHF has not cured my hayfever, it's the same as ever unfortunately.

That would be typical of me...haha:)

Sent from my iPad using DCUK Forum mobile app