New Fasting Forum

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.
Hi All
@Administrator has very kindly set us up with a fasting forum. Just thought I'd post this so everyone could see where it is.
Happy non-eating (although I'm not fasting today).
Regards
Mark

Oh that's kind. I've decided to do a 7 day fast in three weeks time, so I can log my results there.

My 4 day one last week has really helped with the excesses of my current holiday BG stability:)

DIAGNOSED: 13/4/16: T2, no meds, HbA1c 53, FBG 12.6, Trigs 3.6, HDL .75, LDL 4.0, BP 169/95, BPM 85, 13st 8lbs, waist 34" (2012 - 17st 7lbs, w 42").

UPDATE: 16/6/16: FBG AV 4.6, Trigs 1.5, HDL 2.0, LDL 3.0, BP 112/68, BPM 6O, 11st 5lbs, waist 30", PWV 7.0. Lifelong migraines and hay fever gone.

Regime: 25g LCHF, run 1 mile daily, weekly fasting, occasionally longer fasts.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh that's kind. I've decided to do a 7 day fast in three weeks time, so I can log my results there.

My 4 day one last week has really helped with the excesses of my current holiday BG stability:)

DIAGNOSED: 13/4/16: T2, no meds, HbA1c 53, FBG 12.6, Trigs 3.6, HDL .75, LDL 4.0, BP 169/95, BPM 85, 13st 8lbs, waist 34" (2012 - 17st 7lbs, w 42").

UPDATE: 16/6/16: FBG AV 4.6, Trigs 1.5, HDL 2.0, LDL 3.0, BP 112/68, BPM 6O, 11st 5lbs, waist 30", PWV 7.0. Lifelong migraines and hay fever gone.

Regime: 25g LCHF, run 1 mile daily, weekly fasting, occasionally longer fasts.
Might just join you in that one.. when were you thinking of starting?

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
There's some very useful and informative fasting threads around, and I was wondering if we could maybe ask the "thread starters" if they'd be happy for them to be moved over here if possible?

Robbity

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Might just join you in that one.. when were you thinking of starting?

Starting Sunday 3 July after dinner at 7pm.

Let me know as it would be great to travel together... We could also agree what to test, when to test and bang up our results on here:)

We'd be almost a scientific research group...haha:)

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
There's some very useful and informative fasting threads around, and I was wondering if we could maybe ask the "thread starters" if they'd be happy for them to be moved over here if possible?

Robbity

Sounds like a good idea:)

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Starting Sunday 3 July after dinner at 7pm.

Let me know as it would be great to travel together... We could also agree what to test, when to test and bang up our results on here:)

We'd be almost a scientific research group...haha:)
Hmm unfortunately away for some of that week and have got people for dinner so I can't really sit there and eat nothing.. well I could but not a great ad for my cooking... I will watch with much interest and follow up the following week maybe.

Reactions: 2 people

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Robbity
I think that they may already have been Robbity..