13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Thank you Arlene my throats a bit raspy and my ears are blocked up so I'm not talking much and listening less :) We had a lovely afternoon with our youngest son yesterday so that perked me up. Other two sons this afternoon so - all is good How are you and your family? @amgrundy

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, it's dull grey and warm here - yuk! I'm not feeling on top form today, my bgs are higher in the warm weather and I keep on waking up in the night needing the toilet

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Thank you Arlene my throats a bit raspy and my ears are blocked up so I'm not talking much and listening less :) We had a lovely afternoon with our youngest son yesterday so that perked me up. Other two sons this afternoon so - all is good How are you and your family? @amgrundy
Not had a good week, youngest daughter had her smear biopsy on Wed waiting for results, eldest daughter was rushed into hospital on Friday a polyp had burst now waiting for an Hysterectomy. Dad still waiting to go into hospital for removal of stones. It all couldn't have come at a worse time as I go on holiday this Saturday too. :rolleyes:

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Oh Arlene I'm so sorry to hear that. Sending you lots of love and also my prayers for strength for you and healing for your Dad and girls Anna xxxx

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Not had a good week, youngest daughter had her smear biopsy on Wed waiting for results, eldest daughter was rushed into hospital on Friday a polyp had burst now waiting for an Hysterectomy. Dad still waiting to go into hospital for removal of stones. It all couldn't have come at a worse time as I go on holiday this Saturday too. :rolleyes:

Oh, I am so sorry to hear of all your families medical problems, I wish them all a healthy and a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself too, what a horrible week for you x

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Good morning from a slightly wet Hampshire, off to visit my elderly dad this morning.
Take care and wishing you all a super Sunday :)

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Oh Arlene I'm so sorry to hear that. Sending you lots of love and also my prayers for strength for you and healing for your Dad and girls Anna xxxx
Thank you Anna, these things come to try us all through life I try not to let it all get at me like I used to do, I always think if I get ill then I will not be able to help them. :)

Reactions: 4 people

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
10/7 16 - Good Morning from a dull and windy York. Hope Everybody is well and enjoy your day. :). @13lizanne - Anna hope you are feeling better than yesterday.:)

Reactions: 2 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning from a muggy, rainy Central Scotland, hope you have a lovely day everyone

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Good morning, it looks like it's going to be a nice day here, hope Monday will be a good start to the week for you all, take care :)

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning everyone, it's dull grey and rainy here but not as muggy as it has been. Sending hugs to everyone who needs it xx

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.
Morning all. Blustery, cool, grey, but still going to enjoy my day:)

Sent from my iPhone using DCUK Forum

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
11/7/16 - Good Morning from another dull (it has been raining) York. Hope you are all well and enjoy the day. @13lizanne - Hope you are feeling better today Anna :).

Reactions: 4 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning from a humid dull Central Scotland, we seem to be having dull starts to the day followed by brilliant sunshine later on. We're off up the coast today for our picnic at the seaside :) have a good day everyone

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning everyone, it's another dull start to the day but the clouds should clear later on. Enjoy your picnic @13lizanne, hope the weather stays nice for you

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning dull and dreary Lancashire here the weather can not seem to make its mind up today as what it s going to do, nothing unusual I suppose.

Reactions: 3 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Good morning to you all, hope you have good day and take care :)

Reactions: 5 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning dull and dreary Lancashire here the weather can not seem to make its mind up today as what it s going to do, nothing unusual I suppose.
Hello Arlene, Thinking of you today with love and with sincere condolences on what would have been your precious sons birthday xxxxx

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
12/7/16 - Good Morning from a Sunny York. Hope you are all well and enjoy the day. Have a great day at the coast @13lizanne and LH and enjoy the Picnic.:)

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Hello Arlene, Thinking of you today with love and with sincere condolences on what would have been your precious sons birthday xxxxx
Thank you so much Anna, I knew you would reply you are a lovely person. :)