Good Morning

D

debrasue

Good morning from a humid dull Central Scotland, we seem to be having dull starts to the day followed by brilliant sunshine later on. We're off up the coast today for our picnic at the seaside :) have a good day everyone
That sounds like a lovely day you have planned, Anna - enjoy!

Reactions: 3 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good morning, it's a beautiful sunny morning in Central Scotland. Hope everyone is well and that it's a good day for all

Patsy B

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diabetis
Good Morning ...over cast herein the midlands with a promise of rain later in the day :)

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.
Morning all.. Nice day here in Cambridge:). Cleaning, gym, going to see my sons new house to handle some builders...lets hope I don't get that wrong:)

Sent from my iPad using DCUK Forum

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I'm hoping to do some gardening today. Yesterday was very busy. Tomorrow I have an appointment to sign up to some decent walking clubs, and gym, if I want another man in my life. Ha ha . Gym is definitely a man. Once you get hooked your stuck with him for life. Ha ha
I've done the gym culture, not really interested in it at the mo. I love swimming and walking.
Have an interesting day everyone! :)

Reactions: 2 people

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning everyone, we have lovely blue skies at the moment with possible showers later. I've got my weigh in at the doctors this morning and I think it's going to be good news - according to my scales I've lost a stone :)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
13/7/16 - Good Morning from a Sunny York. Hope you are all well and enjoy the day.:). Got my least favourite chore in 3 hours = Food Shopping :eek:

Reactions: 4 people

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Morning @liam1955 so far so good on metformin.
My bowel movements feel like more normal to me then without metformin. Maybe because i was on it for so long last time.
Pcos much better already, woman's things too. Metformin definitely works for my problems.
Metformin rules, for me anyway. ♡♥♡
I've been able to reduce my insulin to 44units once a day. That's to stop liver dumping and stress of sleeping. Little one had a rough bottom day yesterday. I think too much cordial and lemonade. He can only comfortably take milk or water.
Like me.
Have a great day. Sun is shining. I've done loads this morning. Hubby hoovering but what a carry-on. I have to just ignore him and get on with my life. Mental illness is sometimes torture!

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning from a sunny Central Scotland. Out with my best girl pal today, hubby going out to coffee with his friend. Hope everyone has a happy, healthy day

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
You too Anna.
I'm off to sign up for walking clubs at 11am.
Hubby wants to come too but I've delayed him tagging along, for now. I need something for just me.
i know you understand that one at the moment.
It's lovely that our man likes being with us but can be stiffling! Right?

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning from Lancashire nice and bright today looks like it will be a nice day. Everyone enjoy your day. Off to Devon tomorrow so will not be posting for 10 days Bye .:)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Have a wonderful holiday Arlene, I love Devon too. I hope that you have a good peaceful rest and come back to good news

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
HI and good morning, it's a beautifully sunny start to the day. I hope the sun is shining where you are ( remember the word 'summer' ? ):)
Have a lovely Thursday x

Reactions: 4 people

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Have a wonderful holiday Arlene, I love Devon too. I hope that you have a good peaceful rest and come back to good news
Thank you Anna, yes I hope so too. Will post some pics when I get back might even put a pic of me on the avatar its nice to see who we are talking to as well. :)

D

debrasue

Good morning from a bright and sunny South Glos this morning, without a cloud in the sky. Why is it always nice on the days I have to work? :grumpy:
Not working this weekend, though, as the family are all descending on us again for the weekend. I'm getting very "upcited" and looking forward to it as I always do, although I'm sure that within 20 minutes of dogs, kids and mayhem I'll be equally looking forward to them all going home again! :meh:
Have a lovely day, everyone, and big hugs to the poorly peeps! xx
:)

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, it's cloudy at the moment but brightening up later. I'm going into town with A this afternoon, we're going to have a word with a careers advisor about what he can do next. Wish us luck!

@amgrundy enjoy your holiday Arlene, you deserve it after everything you've been through lately

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
14/7/16 - Good Morning from another Glorious Sunny York. :). Hope everyone is well and enjoy the day :).
@amgrundy - Have a great Holiday Arlene and treat yourself to something nice - you certainly deserve it. Can't wait to see the New Avatar:) Wmx
@13lizanne - Anna, Have a Fab time today with your Girlie Friend.:)
Today my fasting was good of 5.5, but I begin tomorrow taking Prednisolone (Steriod Tablets) which has been prescribed by the Rheumatologist, and I understand that my blood sugars may become raised.

Last edited by a moderator: