Good Morning

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Morning all, it's cloudy at the moment but brightening up later. I'm going into town with A this afternoon, we're going to have a word with a careers advisor about what he can do next. Wish us luck!

@amgrundy enjoy your holiday Arlene, you deserve it after everything you've been through lately
Thanks Diamum, have a good day yourself, I know I will enjoy it been looking forward to it, thanks again. :)

Reactions: 2 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good morning from a rainy Central Scotland hope everyone enjoys their Friday

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.
Morning from a lovely sunny Cambridge. Off to see old friends in Tunbridge Wells today.

It's where Yvonne spent most of her early life from 9 onwards until she moved to Yorkshire as a young beauty and met this little rascal:)

Haven't been back for 7 years since Yvonne's wonderful parents both died within a matter of months of each other.

Looking forward to recovering happy memories and seeing old friends:)

Sent from my iPad using DCUK Forum

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning folks, unfortunately there were no appointments left with the careers advisors but A has registered with the job shop now so he can call them next week to see what they have available

Reactions: 4 people

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
15/7/16 - Good Morning from a dull - looks like rain York. Have a good day and hope everyone is well. Not gone out for the day as we planned to..

D

debrasue

Good morning peeps!
It's a murky grey morning down here in South Glos this morning and blowing a hoolie again. Forecast doesn't look much better for the rest of the day either but at least it's not raining, I suppose.
We have another family get-together this weekend, so I expect to be knee-deep in dogs and sticky toddlers again by about 11 am, which means I'm not going to be around the forums much until later on Sunday. I'll probably be craving some calm and sanity by then!
Got some nice low-carb meals sorted for the next couple of days and I plan to have a cheeky glass or two of wine too, so I'm feeling confident. (Hope that's not 'famous last words'!)
I hope everyone has a lovely, happy weekend and I'm sending big hugs to the poorly peeps.
xx
:)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning from sunny Central Scotland. Have a lovely day everyone @debrasue enjoy your family ( and the wine)

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, it might be grey and murky outside but I'm in a good mood - I'm off to another knitting show! This is a new one in Birmingham and my lovely friend has offered to take me there. This is my early birthday present to myself - it's my birthday next week so mum has given me my money early so I can treat myself :)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Good morning, it's dull at the moment but the sun is coming out............... later ? Going to go to a sheep fair, it's being held in the village that I work in. It is every 4 years and the village restarted the event in 2000 as they wanted to carry on the tradition. They are closing the main street for 2 days and today will be open by a Lady Louisa, very posh lol it is such a nice village with friendly people, especially the older ones, It will be the Scarecrow fest soon :)
I hope your Saturday will be a good one :)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
16/7/16 - Good Morning from a cloudy but Sun trying to get out York. Enjoy the day and hope you are all in good health. :)

D

debrasue

Just seen your post @debrasue . A lovely weekend to you and the family. ♡♥♡
Thanks Vicky! I'm still lurking in bed right now but I can hear them moving around downstairs so I'd better get up and get some coffee and breakfast on the go! We're having fun - might try and post a couple of pictures later...
Great FBGs by the way - well done!
Hope you're enjoying your weekend! xxx

Last edited:

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Good Morning. Up through the night after a treat didn't agree with me. No longer a cake is a treat for me, I'll stick with my nuts, me thinks lol
I'm not as glummy as I was yesterday morning and I'm sorry for being a moaner lately. I've been doing some deep thinking and I'm back to my carby happy self. Low carbbing gives me lows. Lows I can do without.
I'm looking forward to seeing my sisters new house next week.
I hope you all enjoy your Sunday, whatever your plans. ♡♥♡

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning from rainy C Scotland. I love summer rain, soft, warm and bringing out the smell of growing things. Different from winter rain up here in there frozen north, that rain freezes on your face and hands, batters down on your head and makes the world look like the last days have arrived. Anyway, I'm off for a drizzly walk. Happy Sunday a!l.

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning folks, it's cloudy but muggy here today, temps up to 24 degrees! Yeurgh! Hope everyone enjoys their day, I know I will cos I'm going to mums :)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Good morning, we had a fantastic time at the village sheep fair yesterday and the weather was good too. Cloudy today, but it should be about 23 c.
Enjoy your Sunday :)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
17/7/16 - Good Morning from a Windy and Sunny York. Enjoy your day and hope everyone is well. :)