Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

stewpot65

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars.
14 this morning 25 before bed, did have some chocolate and crisps though.
Was feeling down.

Reactions: 8 people

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you walnut_face, I think you maybe right. I started entering all my figures last night on the low carb programme. I keep losing the site on my phone though and not sure how to save it. Wish it was an app as it would be easier then. Sorry to digress.....

Quirkybee - I have no idea if there are any plans to write an app or not, so I'll tag @Giverny to see if she knows, or has a view. I do know from another environment (nothing to do with diabetes or diet) that not all websites are able to be "converted" to an app with any margin of success.

Edit: To stay compliant with the thread, I'll add my fasting level, which was 3.7.

Reactions: 4 people

dfeeh14

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Blues in sport and politics
5.7 - now two AM tests in a row, both after light meals and very low carbs the evening before.

Reactions: 10 people

DumfriesDik

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Carbs
8.5 But I had a carb heavy day yesterday what with chips, ice cream and chocolate. But not together, that would be silly. Paddling today

Reactions: 17 people

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
14 this morning 25 before bed, did have some chocolate and crisps though.
Was feeling down.
I hope you steal some tips from us guys and manage to get those numbers down. I'm looking forward to seeing your winner nominations to the same amounts. ;)

Reactions: 2 people