Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
Hi all - the forum should now be back to normal after a series of technical glitches.

If you find any problems or missing data, please either report them in this thread or email them to [email protected]

Thanks again for your patience, and we apologise profusely once again for any inconvenience that was caused whilst the site was broken.

CarbsRok

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
pasta ice cream and chocolate
Posts made points given etc., are a bit more than slightly inaccurate :) But thank you to the team for getting the forum up and running again.

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
Posts made points given etc., are a bit more than slightly inaccurate :) But thank you to the team for getting the forum up and running again.
Yes unfortunately we did have some difficulty re-importing that data as some of it was corrupted when our server broke.

How severe are the inaccuracies? I did notice some numbers that seemed a bit off but I couldn't be sure without any correct data to refer back to.

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
The short cuts at the top of each forum page are missing? New posts, watched threads etc

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Also I don't have any rating emoticons

col101

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Well done for getting things sorted. Good to see the hamster is fed and watered and enjoying it's wheel again

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
Thank you for fixing the site, just need to now get used to the new layout, as I Don, t like the red, I chose the other one
I also noticed the points under my name was 218 before and now lower but that just not an important thing x

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
The only other thing that I have just noticed, is that under the members name like to the right it shows me, it used to say what type of diabetes we have x

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hi again @Giverny I have the short cuts if I turn my tablet sideways but still no ratings symbols, cannot "like" posts

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
I also can,t see a heading at the top saying recent posts

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Also I don't have any rating emoticons
Me neither. My messages are stating 2, 000 ish but I had over 6,000. @13lizanne you had over 12, 000 messages logged.
However the format is hugely better. Of which I want to thank @Giverny and the team responsible. :)
Just needs a few tweaks. :)

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
Ok me again,
I changed back to the red and can see the recent post button at the top and can also see under people's name what type diabetes are but on the default setting these do not show

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
How do I. change the colour ?
CAROL

Neohdiver

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Alerts vanished. I received 2 alerts before the forum shtu down that I've been trying to track down, but all that shows up are the awards.

I switched back to the default style. I haven't decided whether to keep it or not. Can't stand the glaring red, and the dark (but similar) version is gone. :( And the default version is generic and seems to be missing some forum details (like rating ability, for one).

ETA: Nope the rating ability is also gone in the glaring red version. But the default font is smaller and arder to read. Guess I may just need to dig out sunglasses when I visit the forum.

CarbsRok

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
pasta ice cream and chocolate
Yes unfortunately we did have some difficulty re-importing that data as some of it was corrupted when our server broke.

How severe are the inaccuracies? I did notice some numbers that seemed a bit off but I couldn't be sure without any correct data to refer back to.
well I have a few more posts then I did yesterday and roughly a thousand more likes. Also I appear to have been demoted like many others from legend to well known member :)

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
No idea if I have more or less posts or ratings than yesterday - everything seems as was except I have no ratings buttons on others posts and as @CarbsRok says everyone seems to be demoted some have been even gone from legend to new member?

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
There are no symbols available, Like, Agree, Funny etc, all of them gone.

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
I can't cope with the red version, but on the default version the font is too small.

I can't see any details under the avatars other than the user name and "well known member" or whatever. No diabetes type (which is useful) and no ratings or number of messages. The number of messages was very useful as you could click on and see all that person's previous postings without having to go to their profile page..

Also, the scrolling up and down arrows have gone awal.