Good Morning

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
9/9/16 - Good Morning from a Sunny and Breezy York. Woke this morning with a bit of a sore throat. Anyway, have a good day everybody and hope you are all well. :)
Hope your throat gets better as the day goes on. Take care.x

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
@tina_marie - Thanks :p And hope You are well, still no word for Ron? It's a disgrace, I am losing Faith with the NHS.!

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hi @tina_marie - My Partner used a penlite torch to look inside my mouth and he said: 'looks like I have an abscess on my right tonsil', bought some Chloraseptic Spray today and it helps a little, only hurts when I swallow. I am to go into Hospital on Monday at 7.30am to have my bloods done and if the White Cells are raised? (this would indicate an infection) then the minor surgery procedure I am booked for Will not be done. My fasting was up this morning and throughout the day they have been raised. Thank You for asking :) William x

Reactions: eddie1968

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Hi @tina_marie - My Partner used a penlite torch to look inside my mouth and he said: 'looks like I have an abscess on my right tonsil', bought some Chloraseptic Spray today and it helps a little, only hurts when I swallow. I am to go into Hospital on Monday at 7.30am to have my bloods done and if the White Cells are raised? (this would indicate an infection) then the minor surgery procedure I am booked for Will not be done. My fasting was up this morning and throughout the day they have been raised. Thank You for asking :) William x
Morning everyone from a grumpy me. Not slept much due to Ron and those blessed tremors. Gabapentin is as much help as a chocolate teapot. He woke just before midnight and his left arm wouldn't move. Its fine now though. Just don't get what's going on with his body. Its like the whole body is turning against him . Like your BGs Rons is also all over the place , his have been in the high 8s to the low 5s. Hope you all have a good weekend and good luck for Monday William will be thinking of you. Oh and its wet and horrible here today fits my mood . X

D

debrasue

Morning everyone from a grumpy me. Not slept much due to Ron and those blessed tremors. Gabapentin is as much help as a chocolate teapot. He woke just before midnight and his left arm wouldn't move. Its fine now though. Just don't get what's going on with his body. Its like the whole body is turning against him . Like your BGs Rons is also all over the place , his have been in the high 8s to the low 5s. Hope you all have a good weekend and good luck for Monday William will be thinking of you. Oh and its wet and horrible here today fits my mood . X
Poor Ron, and poor you, too.... Sending big hugs to you both, Tins xx

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Morning,was grey and dull but a bit of blue sky now. Lots of errands to do as per usual. :)

Reactions: tina_marie

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
10/9/16 - Good Morning from a dismal and grey York. Was forecast rain today! Enjoy your Saturday everybody and hope you are all well. :)

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, I didn't get much sleep last night cos I'm bunged up with a horrible cold. On the plus side my fbg was 5.5 when I eventually got up! It's going to be chucking it down with rain today so I'm going to stay in and chill out with my son and my knitting :)

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
Morning all had a bad one again last night with the seizures seems to be getting more and more regular now still waiting for the hospital to get back to me so yet more waiting they should rename the NHS to NWS .
have a good day all

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.
Morning all had a bad one again last night with the seizures seems to be getting more and more regular now still waiting for the hospital to get back to me so yet more waiting they should rename the NHS to NWS .
have a good day all

Ohh so sorry to hear of your plight. I do hope the medics attend to you and get to grips with what must be a very difficult time.

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all, it's a truly beautiful morning here in Cambridge. No need to water the tree ferns after yesterday's welcome downpour. That heavy rain for the whole day has done the garden no end of good:)

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, I'm feeling much better today. It's bright and sunny so just right for the walk up to my mums. Have a good day everyone

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Morning everyone, it's bright start here in the South and wishing you all a lovely Sunday :)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
11/9/16 - Good Morning from a Sunny and Warm York. Hope you are all well and enjoy your Sunday.:)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
have a good day all
Hope today will be better Ron

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
Ohh so sorry to hear of your plight. I do hope the medics attend to you and get to grips with what must be a very difficult time.
Thanks Kevin it's been a big shock to the system for me and TINA this year it's does seem never ending get rid of one thing and something else pops in

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Morning all , and what a glorious day its going to be. Big hugs for William today hope all goes well for you. As you can gather I'm in a good mood . No seizures or tremors last night . Rons still in pain but probably will be until proper medical care given. Fingers crossed we hear from neurologist this week. Have a good day all. X

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all...on my way in to my first day as at Citizens Advice Bureaux...should be interesting :)

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning all, it's looking a little overcast but at least I'm going to be in an office all day! Hope everyone has a good day, and hugs to everyone who needs it