The SCREAM thread

busydiabeticmum

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
My
Hope he feels better!

I definitely agree with that. Education should come first before we judge. I didn't know much about diabetes before my diagnosis, and I don't blame anyone else for not knowing. It's just the ones who refuse to listen and behave like butts even after being told the facts who get a nice tall glass of shut the heck up. :)
Husband can be like that, the rest of my family too. It is really hard sometimes when it feels like the hole world is against you, that why i like coming on here.

Any way just seems like one bad day after another... today i took my car for an mot, they then called saying it had failed on a seat belt and their suggestion was to remove the seat and retest to pass... problem with that is... its a 7 seated car and i have 6 kids! Will i be driving round with a child in a faulty dangerous chair? Also i tested all the seatbelts as well as checked fluids and wipers and tyres before i took it in so knew it was a load of rubbish.

On my way kids in tow, i was waiting to cross the street, i had to wait a out 5 minutes, it was busy but had no problem with that. A woman slowed right down and started waving, i checked the other way, to make sure it was safe, thanked her and crossed, she slammed on her brakes exaggeratedly and started with hand gestures, then as i finished crossing she rolled down the window and started shouting at me, i said "you waved me across". She had no one behind her so by law it was ok for her to stop and let me pass, though the hand gesture goes against the high way code and if done in a test is an automatic fail.

Turned out she wanted me to go further back on the pavement... that however would also go against the highway code because people wouldnt see me or my intention to cross.

Anyway i made them show me the "faulty" belt which wasnt faulty... just trying to scam me... pretended to try to fasten it saying it wont do up! I went in did it and pulled hard to show it was fine, he went back and changed it to a pass... just shows... no.1 go prepared, no.2 ALWAYS stand your ground. That seems to go with every subject in life. As to the woman i dont know what was wrong with her... if she was having a bad day or if she truly doesnt know the rules of the road! It does upset me, but i thought the best of her at first, thinking she was giving way, maybe she was in a rush for something important, maybe she was afraid for my kids (though well behaved and in control and not in danger at all) safety...it is hard sometimes to look at people in an unbiased, non judgmental way, we get angry that they dont understand us and what we are going through (though invisible) and yet we dont do the same for others... water babies comes to mind... (mrs doasyouwouldbedoneby and mrs bedonebyasyouwould)

Reactions: 3 people

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
well where do i start ...house went up for sale three weeks ago and sold it second week so put my skates on to find a house to move into , found one and the person buying mine pulls out...was not ammused at all...third week sold again and put my bid in for the other house again...fingers crossed all goes to plan otherwise i be screaming my head off and taking my house off the market... stress omg yes stressyyyyyyyyy

Reactions: 3 people
S

Sable_Jan

well where do i start ...house went up for sale three weeks ago and sold it second week so put my skates on to find a house to move into , found one and the person buying mine pulls out...was not ammused at all...third week sold again and put my bid in for the other house again...fingers crossed all goes to plan otherwise i be screaming my head off and taking my house off the market... stress omg yes stressyyyyyyyyy
Fingers crossed....

busydiabeticmum

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I have run a full virus check and have a good antivirus. I am just being spammed more. My netname on here is not that different from my regular netname which is my real nickname so I probably should change it

Also, I am still on the usenet which posts real emails in the replies of others so put two and two together, maybe after all these years I should get modern and stop posting on public forums

I think I'll go read only.
I dont think it is this forum! I havent had an increase in spam... there are groups doing this! I had my identity stolen last year and STILL feeling the effects.... they open a credit in my name, applied for these ppi and loan companies (though no loans taken out), it was done to !@#& me off, i was bombarded with phone calls emails letters etc... this stuff happens... police said it was someone who knew me!

Any way i sure would miss reading your posts if you left! I think you contribute valuable info @Galja.

Reactions: 2 people

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Have had a few spam calls but think they just get your number and start bombard youw ith their nuisance calls...well been to see the estate agents and fingers crossed all going well...just waiting for the other party buying my house to take her id etc down and get sorted then see the solicitor and get things going

Reactions: 2 people

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Ok stressed out after 4 weeks of selling the house ...house been sold twice fell through once, have a buyer and can not find a house to move into laughs arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
oh no deffinately not looking for iether of them, maybe best to stay where I am arghhhh

Trachet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Curry. Rude people.
Not had a good week and today has been the final straw. I'm sat at home while it is raining like anything outside. I was suppose to go to the school I work at for their 40th anniversary. I was really looking forward to it. Realised that the weather was going to be dodgy I knew that I wouldn't be able to cycle from the nearest train station to the school as it takes nearly an hour. I put a request out to others that are going could pick me up from a station closest to them. Not had 1 reply. I can't justify the £15 train + taxi to get there. Feel so abandoned. I hate not being able to see. I hate not being able to jump in my car and get somewhere easy. I hate having to plan things in such detail before I do anything. And to top it all my 'h' on my keyboard is being temperamental. Arghhhh!

S

Sable_Jan

Not had a good week and today has been the final straw. I'm sat at home while it is raining like anything outside. I was suppose to go to the school I work at for their 40th anniversary. I was really looking forward to it. Realised that the weather was going to be dodgy I knew that I wouldn't be able to cycle from the nearest train station to the school as it takes nearly an hour. I put a request out to others that are going could pick me up from a station closest to them. Not had 1 reply. I can't justify the £15 train + taxi to get there. Feel so abandoned. I hate not being able to see. I hate not being able to jump in my car and get somewhere easy. I hate having to plan things in such detail before I do anything. And to top it all my 'h' on my keyboard is being temperamental. Arghhhh!
big hugs.....

Reactions: Trachet

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Well we went to look at the house we buying and although smaller in every way it has a large garden on which we can put the caravan when the garage is demolished ....my hubby says we move so weels in motion, the women buying ours sending her surveyer tomorrow arghhh headaches begin lol

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Well we went to look at the house we buying and although smaller in every way it has a large garden on which we can put the caravan when the garage is demolished ....my hubby says we move so weels in motion, the women buying ours sending her surveyer tomorrow arghhh headaches begin lol
fingers crossed for you :) the bigger garden sounds nice

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people

Hoping today, Sunday, will be a better day for you, take care X I think the feeling of being put aside, ignored or abandoned is one of the worse and can hurt the most, some people just don't think of others, but you have lots of friends here X
a7a09ae533eef663a87e353b4767cb82.gif

Reactions: debrasue

Trachet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Curry. Rude people.
Hoping today, Sunday, will be a better day for you, take care X I think the feeling of being put aside, ignored or abandoned is one of the worse and can hurt the most, some people just don't think of others, but you have lots of friends here X
a7a09ae533eef663a87e353b4767cb82.gif
Thankyou so much x Yes today was much better. Lots of hugs and doggy petting.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
4 hypos in 3 days
One of them my fault for skipping a meal

This is just a mini scream