The SCREAM thread

Trachet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Curry. Rude people.
I would love to have gremlins rath3r than MICE aargh! I have a cupboard in the corner of my sitting room and I can hear them in there. When I go to look for them they scarper. Moment I sit down they start making noise again. I have put poison down, no luck. I read on t'internet that they don't like the smell of mint. I have put so much mint things in there that you would have thought they would need facemasks! There is also a silent noise thing that you plug in to scare them off. That obviously doesn't work. I am extremely allergic to cats so no good there. I can't cope with mousetraps and dead creatures. I am so annoyed with the pesky blighters.

D

debrasue

I would love to have gremlins rath3r than MICE aargh! I have a cupboard in the corner of my sitting room and I can hear them in there. When I go to look for them they scarper. Moment I sit down they start making noise again. I have put poison down, no luck. I read on t'internet that they don't like the smell of mint. I have put so much mint things in there that you would have thought they would need facemasks! There is also a silent noise thing that you plug in to scare them off. That obviously doesn't work. I am extremely allergic to cats so no good there. I can't cope with mousetraps and dead creatures. I am so annoyed with the pesky blighters.
I've never had any success with mint, or mothballs, or the so-called silent scarer. But this might be an option:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-Pack-Lo...701864?hash=item2370493768:g:BxkAAOSwVupToJ9c
Of course, you'd still know there was a corpse inside, but you'd never have to see it - you simply chuck the whole thing away.
:cat:

Reactions: Trachet
S

Sable_Jan

Just get some sand and cement mix and fill in any holes.....

S

Sable_Jan

I've never had any success with mint, or mothballs, or the so-called silent scarer. But this might be an option:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-Pack-Lo...701864?hash=item2370493768:g:BxkAAOSwVupToJ9c
Of course, you'd still know there was a corpse inside, but you'd never have to see it - you simply chuck the whole thing away.
:cat:
The silent things only work if there are no obstructions in the way so they just avoid them by running next to walls, in cavities or under floorboards

Trachet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Curry. Rude people.
Reactions: debrasue
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I can't find the 'what's everyone doing right now' thread, it is not visible anymore on the recent posts,:arghh::arghh: is it hiding :wideyed: ?

CarbsRok

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
pasta ice cream and chocolate
I can't cope with mousetraps and dead creatures. I am so annoyed with the pesky blighters.
You can buy humane traps :) mouse goes in for a snack and can't get out again so you just take trap outside and release where ever you want.

Trachet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Curry. Rude people.
You can buy humane traps :) mouse goes in for a snack and can't get out again so you just take trap outside and release where ever you want.
I have got a couple of those but I found them tricky to get the little blighters into. One even managed to open the door and escape!

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
..... mouse then turns round and comes back into the house :D

Unless you put it in the car and drive for miles before liberating it, that is :)

Trachet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Curry. Rude people.
..... mouse then turns round and comes back into the house :D

Unless you put it in the car and drive for miles before liberating it, that is :)
I cycle about aa mile away and tip it into a cemetery. It is then each to his own!

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Just feel like screaming today, weather bad and bad news on the house front so grrrrrrrrrrr not too happy

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
this is it I had enough of house selling sold the house three times twice to same person only for her to try drop the price of the house cos the roof needs doing ....so I am pulling out and getting quotes for the roof today and Monday .... the estate agent still wants to put the house up for sale and I am saying do as you like I aint stressing over this no more... haha stress levels over the last few weeks of this women wanting the house then pulling out then wanting again is too muchy for me... so we stay where we are ... sorry mom I know you wanted me to be nearer to you but can not do at present arghhhhh

S

Sable_Jan

this is it I had enough of house selling sold the house three times twice to same person only for her to try drop the price of the house cos the roof needs doing ....so I am pulling out and getting quotes for the roof today and Monday .... the estate agent still wants to put the house up for sale and I am saying do as you like I aint stressing over this no more... haha stress levels over the last few weeks of this women wanting the house then pulling out then wanting again is too muchy for me... so we stay where we are ... sorry mom I know you wanted me to be nearer to you but can not do at present arghhhhh
Shouldn't be allowed to pull out once they've made an offer .... and Defo not bid again...... I guess if their own sale falls through then that would be different....
All this stress and you didn't really want to move apart from caravan parking space