Problems with my butt..

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Parsnips, turnips, swedes-the vegetable not the people.
It was a good story, but it was lacking buttocks..:p

No, the point was I'm glad you're keeping yours by taking care of them. By the way I have had the same blood sugar reading for 2 days now. Within 5 point of the same on the mg/dl scale or the same on the mmol scale. Food, sleep, fasting nor exercise has moved it. The stability would be great but I'm at 9 and losing weight so I am going in for some more blood tests today. I'm also a composite heterzygote for hemochromotosis and have another genetic defect that causes high uric acid levels, kidney stones and gout. Something is just not right, right now.

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
You will be the butt of many jokes now. Tales of Basal over Apex sort of thing.

redtree92

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I was thinking of asking one of you guys to suck it out, you know, like poison with snake bites..:D

I'm sure the radiation in my body will dissolve it or something..lol

Or I could just grab a magnet :playful:

heheheh thank you this post cheered me up today ! I hope you get the metal out of ya butt :D

xx

D

Deleted member 308541

No butts about it, I had a badly jabbed needle break of in hospital and it's not real funny as they got it out of mine.

Pura Vida

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Call I11 first, or make an appointment with your GP asap. if all else fails then possibly a magnet, but not a fridge magnet as they aren't strong enough ;-)
If the needle is stainless steel the magnet will not work