Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Next weekend the trees (we used to put one in the conservatory at the old house) will probably go up

Mrs Cumbs will do all that she goes bananas at Christmas I just let her get on with it

Don't know where she's going to put tree number 2 lol

M

mist

Shouldn't we have Carol Voderman up in this thread somewhere?

Carol_Vorderman.jpg

S

Sable_Jan

Well I may have a go at filling some of the Christmas bags soon....but need to get dairy free chocolate for my granddaughter and more cash for the money envelopes...and the motivation....

Reactions: mist

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
I know that feeling Jan! 3 down 22 to go!

S

Sable_Jan

Well I knitted after I'd finished baking the cake this afternoon. Watched some NCIS (OK, several episodes) drunk tea and enjoyed not having to tell the boys off several hundred times for barking at the window..they were out for the afternoon.
Nice to have them back though....

Reactions: mist
M

mist

Well I knitted after I'd finished baking the cake this afternoon. Watched some NCIS (OK, several episodes) drunk tea and enjoyed not having to tell the boys off several hundred times for barking at the window..they were out for the afternoon.
Nice to have them back though....

Did you knit me anything?

knitted-cats-and-kittens-knitting-pattern-book-sue-stratford-11549-p.jpg

*hint

K

Kat100

Well I may have a go at filling some of the Christmas bags soon....but need to get dairy free chocolate for my granddaughter and more cash for the money envelopes...and the motivation....
Christmas bags sound nice jam x

K

Kat100

They're the strong pretty gift bags. Can be reused if they want...and will still hold the gifts once they've seen what they've got
Do you have family at Christmas jam ..
I have sort of had my family away , Christmas weekend ..
Now it's just Christmas with tom ... still nice , it's cosy ..good tv .. I bought the tv mag today so will see what's on .. x