Llinz04

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Today i'm celebrating 5 years of being Type 1 diabetic! Seems like yesterday but still going strong! Christmas is always a reminder of me being diagnosed and being in hospital just days before Christmas day!
Merry Christmas to you all! And remember to enjoy the celebrations and enjoy the food! :singing::hungry::)

giphy.gif

Exclamation.gif

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Congratulations! Not on being T1, you understand, but on taking control of it.

Your next job is to prepare for the day when you celebrate putting a zero after the five :)

Reactions: Jogreen21
M

mist

I understand what you're saying ;) Looking forward to it... :nailbiting::D

Don't look forward to getting old, it's full of back pain, poor eyesight, aching feet and frequent trips to the loo..:eek:

Stay young FOREVER!

Mel Gibson did it..lol..:joyful:

Jogreen21

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Wow, 5 years.i'm struggling after only a few weeks.well done for 5 years and merry xmas to you too x x x

jonniey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Iv had type 1 almost 9 years it's a stupid waste of time disease I'd rather NEVER had been born......life means absolutely nothing to me never did, just a tortures transition!!!!!!

jonniey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Type 1 diabetes, no money, no woman, no sex, just problems!!!!! Virgin for life.

Joan65

Type of diabetes
Type 1
At least you are alive, I have had T1 for 35years and have now got complications but I keep on going life is precious you sound very down which could be due to your sugars
Chin up thinking of you hope you start to feel better