Weekly weigh in - Fridays

Trescoe1975

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
17/12 Reached my first target of 100kgs again. It is suggested I should be about 80 kgs. Think I will aim for 90 kgs and take it from there

Reactions: Prem51

jonbvn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
So just weighed myself at 107.4kg down 26.6kg from my starting weight of 134kg.

Not a big weight loss this week. Just one of those plateau weeks you get occasionally.

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Parsnips, turnips, swedes-the vegetable not the people.
I have officially lost two pounds at my doctors office. I just came came back from my three month check up. I am happy-it usually goes the other way at the start of winter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prem51 and Freema

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Parsnips, turnips, swedes-the vegetable not the people.
I have officially lost two pounds at my doctors office. I just came came back from my three month check up. I am happy-it usually goes the other way at the start of winter.

Oh, the scale said 185 there and she said that it said 187 last time although I heard 185 last time too. She was pleased that I had lost two pounds.

srobertson06

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cycling, Exercise Classes

Weekly weigh in was Sunday and happy and surprised to be able to say that this week I lost the 1kg I had put on.....
I had decided to just try to remain stable knowing it is Christmas and just so much temptation around so had accepted where I was so to get on the scales and discover a drop was amazing....

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well the wife thinks I'm at about the right weight now but I'm thinking I will try maybe to balance around the eleven stone mark or slightly under. Today I weighed in at 11 St 1Lb so a loss of a pound since last week so hope to loose a couple more pounds and try to stay at that, and that I think is going to be the difficult part judging the correct amount to eat and exercise so as to not loose or gain.
What a lovely conundrum to have!! Just to wobble around your ideal weight. Great effort. Enjoy the seasonal festivities. You're earned it.:D
17/12 Reached my first target of 100kgs again. It is suggested I should be about 80 kgs. Think I will aim for 90 kgs and take it from there
Well done you.:joyful: That's my way of thinking too, little goals to keep me honest!!:wacky:

Reactions: Prem51 and Liam1955

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well done honey,:joyful: a fine effort.

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I'm ridiculously happy.:joyful: Lost 1.8 kg last week so now 88.6kg. My goal was to have lost 28 lb by Christmas and I've made it!

I'm allowing myself a weigh in free festive season, so I'm expecting to gain a couple of pounds and start again in the new year. ...

Next target, to reach a healthy BMI reading.... that could take some time.

Thanks for all your support guys, it really helps.:happy:

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm ridiculously happy.:joyful: Lost 1.8 kg last week so now 88.6kg. My goal was to have lost 28 lb by Christmas and I've made it!

I'm allowing myself a weigh in free festive season, so I'm expecting to gain a couple of pounds and start again in the new year. ...

Next target, to reach a healthy BMI reading.... that could take some time.

Thanks for all your support guys, it really helps.:happy:

wow thats so fine.. :):):):):)

. I long to get under the 30 in BMI .. so I´ll call myself overweight instead of obese ...thats is my next goal

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning 153.8 lbs which is 1.2 lbs less than last Friday. It may be little but it is a loss:)

We will see next week what damage the festive season does. It's not just the eating it will be the lack of swimming.

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I have been weighing in at 142-143 lbs over the last few weeks.
But my scales were on a carpeted bedroom floor (not enough floor space in bathroom). I have put the scales on a board and today my weight was 144.6 lbs. Probably more accurate as the carpet would have absorbed some of the weight. I was weighing over 145 lbs for most of the week so I expect to go up to that again. After the Christmas festivities and my holiday in January I will probably go on a Lent fast from mid March, to try to get back down to 140 lbs or below.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
11 St exactly this morning 1 Lb down from last Friday. Am finding it a little difficult to increase my calories enough to stay static but will try small increments till I get it right mind you with it being Christmas those increments may not by that small. :)

Resurgam

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Down to 234lb this morning - one whole stone down from day of diagnosis.
Still 16 stone 10lb, but the weight is going from my middle, mostly, so my waist is shrinking. Most of my clothes with fixed waists simply slide off, so only drawstring trousers are wearable.