Good Morning

M

mist

I wish someone would wheel me around. I'm sick of using my legs like a common troll..:joyful:

Forever-Alone_o_98121.gif

Reactions: Angelofthemarches

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Nothing good about the morning for me
You may feel better after more sleep.
It's a good morning to me. I'm alive! Had an increased hba1c result yesterday but it has been a good Christmas so my next one in 3 mths should shock them, hopefully me too. Ha ha
Kids are well into robots at mo so I'm going to try and find a remote control tank or transformer for older boys birthday gift. Wish me luck.
Car failed its mot so its been sent to coventry til more pressing items paid for. Just lucky I had a good winter so far and kept from seizing up from snow/ice bound weather. :) :) :)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Being alive is reason enough to be thankful. Quit being so selfish and pessimistic, I know five year olds that are dying of cancer that complain less than you.
Alcohol affects people's attitude and mood. OP has been told to seek help with depression in alcohol so until he does he's mood won't change. Unfortuntely!
I'm just thankful I don't have that fight on top of diabetes. Only true soldiers than defeat 2 uninvited masters. I don't envy him but it CAN be done. :(

M

mist

Alcohol affects people's attitude and mood. OP has been told to seek help with depression in alcohol so until he does he's mood won't change. Unfortuntely!
I'm just thankful I don't have that fight on top of diabetes. Only true soldiers than defeat 2 uninvited masters. I don't envy him but it CAN be done. :(

Well yea, I beat alcohol and drug addiction and still struggle with depression. Doesn't give you a free pass to act like a whiny cry baby.

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Well yea, I beat alcohol and drug addiction and still struggle with depression. Doesn't give you a free pass to act like a whiny cry baby.
That's uncalled for . We're suppose to help and support not criticize.

jonniey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Lifes a CURSE not a gift!!! Cancer is better than diabetes, either you die or you live. Not like diabetes a slow agonizing painful death!!!!!

jonniey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm up all day and all night, Always tired, can't sleep at night because of anxiety and pain, can't sleep in the day cause have to go to work, nothing good about life at all....then I can't Even get a woman. So nothing good about the morning!!!!!

hornplayer

Lifes a CURSE not a gift!!! Cancer is better than diabetes, either you die or you live. Not like diabetes a slow agonizing painful death!!!!!

That is a truly ridiculous thing to say. Not to mention insensitive and inaccurate.
You're not going to make friends this way Jonniey.

N

NicolaB70

I dont comment on this thread but I do read it. I'm sorry but your quoted comment is disgusting and has angered and upset me greatly. I have had close family members with cancer who have survived and passed away. My uncle is currently battling cancer of the bladder and was told last week that it had spread and there is nothing they can do for him anymore. I'm sure my uncle would of much rather tell his nineteen year old son that he had diabetes than the fact that he's dying from cancer. #upset #sdisgusted

jonniey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I don't make friends anyway. I'm just CURSED!!!!! in everyway, I felt CURSED since I was born. But really for me life is a CURSE why was I ever born?????

jonniey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Why can't people say bad morning, or bad birthday, or bad new year then I'd be able to relate. Life is a bed of nails for me.

jonniey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
My point is die or live, why be tortured everyday by some stupid disease????? Look dr Bernstein had diabetes for 72 years, for what????? What a waste of life.

hornplayer

Unbelievable.

Just stop Talking Jonniey. You're making it worse. Go and see your GP. See if he/she has something that can help you calm down and see things differently.