Good Morning

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Well, I'm finally feeling a bit better, amazing what 48hrs of high dosage antibiotics will do. Hope that everyone else is feeling stronger?
Welcome back Anna, good to hear you're feeling better

D

debrasue

Well, I'm finally feeling a bit better, amazing what 48hrs of high dosage antibiotics will do. Hope that everyone else is feeling stronger?
That's good to hear, Anna! There are some pretty horrible bugs going around at present and some of them seem to take forever to squash. I'm glad to hear that you're on the mend, though. Sending big hugs xxx

D

debrasue

I've woke feeling very ill. Severe headaches and nausea. I feel my head is spinning. Carb detox?
Poor Vicky - you're really going through the mill at the moment, aren't you? I hope your medical team can come up with some answers for you soon. Sending big hugs xxx

D

debrasue

Good morning, peeps.
It was very foggy here first thing this morning, but the sun is trying to break through now so hopefully it will be a nice day (for a very welcome change!)
I'm off out for lunch with my daughter today, which should be fun. We don't seem to get an opportunity to catch up with each other very often lately, as the TTs take priority, so it will be nice to have a bit of girly down time. :)
I hope everyone has a good day today, and I'm sending big hugs to all the poorly peeps. Hope you start feeling better soon.
xxx

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Well hba1c fasting blood tests done this morning. Just await results, kidneys being checked for furosemide and upcoming angiogram.
Gp was great. He noticed a&e noted a virus and an infection in last weeks blood test.
Back on antibiotics. He told me to increase painkillers with extra paracetamol. So paracetamol, co-codamol and extra codeine.
I've never been as ill as this for a long time. Heavy long hours of sweating and a night chill.
He has ruled out the menopause. That's 2 drs opinions now with a bloodtest to back it up.
Heart related. Awaiting scans and their results. :(

Reactions: Liam1955

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good morning, peeps.
It was very foggy here first thing this morning, but the sun is trying to break through now so hopefully it will be a nice day (for a very welcome change!)
I'm off out for lunch with my daughter today, which should be fun. We don't seem to get an opportunity to catch up with each other very often lately, as the TTs take priority, so it will be nice to have a bit of girly down time. :)
I hope everyone has a good day today, and I'm sending big hugs to all the poorly peeps. Hope you start feeling better soon.
xxx
Hope you had a lovely time with your daughter Debra

Reactions: debrasue

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Trying to keep my mind busy to distract a whole week before my echo scan. Not sure when I'll know that's result, I'll ask on completion.
Hoping mr ickihun will take me out for breakfast. A bit shopping first maybe.
No rest for the wicked! On return I'm planning some rest and some light reading. I have my eye on a cheap book about potassium which I've only read the free sample.
Hope everyone has a good day.

Ps. Posted early as normally too distracted on a morning lately.

Had a lovely coffee with older sister in her new house. Miss her cheeky banter.

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning folks, we have some lively wintery sunshine down here today. I'm making the most of a relatively relaxed day, I'm going to our local farmers market this morning and this afternoon I'm putting together some bookshelves for my brother Michael. Our housing association asked us to clear the clutter in his flat and we've got just over a week until his next inspection, I thought some nice bookshelves is a better storage option than cardboard boxes!

Reactions: tina_marie

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I've woke feeling very ill. Severe headaches and nausea. I feel my head is spinning. Carb detox?
No. My blood pressure was sky high. 117 pulse. At gp consultation blood pressure had settled down with tablets well settled in but pulse was still 114. I didnt realise i had a fever as co-codamol disguised heat and sweating i thought was hormonal or from diabetes.
Sweated last night still so fever still on me. 4th day of taking antibiotics today. :) nearly over, please god.
Read up on septic arthritis last night. My gp is being plugged on tuesday!
I did wonder if its all coming from my sacroiliac joint complaint. It would make sense of all this?

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
Morning all not suffering as much this morning , good days are getting few and far between lately just waiting for my wheelchair to arrive so can get out and about again .
Big hugs to @ickihun and @Liam1955 and any one else suffering .
Thanks @debrasue @diamum @13lizanne and everyone else for your support it is greatly appreciated.

Was doing shopping on ocado last night and oppo is on offer again so get your freezer topped up

D

debrasue

Morning all not suffering as much this morning , good days are getting few and far between lately just waiting for my wheelchair to arrive so can get out and about again .
Thanks @debrasue @diamum @13lizanne and everyone else for your support it is greatly appreciated.

Was doing shopping on ocado last night and oppo is on offer again so get your freezer topped up
I'm glad you're feeling a little better today, Ron - let's hope it lasts and continues to improve! Hugs to you and Tina xx

Reactions: eldergarth

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies

I cannot wait to see your new wheels. What colour is it?