Good Morning

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, it's a lovely day to be walking to mums - chucking it down and 15 mph winds! Still, it gives me a good excuse to wear all my winter woolies :) Hope everyone has a good day

M

mist

Do you come in peace? (It's the "delicious" bit that worries me!!!)

Absolutely!

1KoN1DMBnCMWk.gif

D

debrasue

Morning peeps.
The dreaded Arthur Itis is having a good chew on me this morning, along with sufficient water retention to refloat the Titanic! I hate winter. :grumpy:
It's mild, still, wet, grey and murky in S Glos this morning. Yuk.
I hope everyone has a nice day today and that the poorly peeps feel better, too.
Big hugs to everyone xx

Reactions: tina_marie

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Morning all, what happened to the weather ? We had sunshine yesterday. I know what it is , Ron's managed to have a shower this morning, first time in weeks. Still in alot of pain but the washing aids occupational therapist gave him have helped. Less for me to do. Got to go out in the rain at some point cause butters has gone and got athletes foot. Told him to give it back to the athlete but he don't like sharing. Hope you all have a good day. For those who are feeling it big hugs. Xxx

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
17/1 - Good Morning Everybody from a damp and miserable York. Sending hugs to all the poorly people and Get Well Soon :).
And eveyone else - enjoy your day.

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, it's foggy and cold today but I'll still be dashing about like a clockwork mouse! I have my nurses appointment this morning, this afternoon I'll be helping my brother spring clean his flat and tonight I have my knitting group. Phew!

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
18/1 - Good Morning from a dismal York. Hugs sent out to all the poorly people and to those suffering with Pain due to Arthritis etc = @debrasue - @ickihun and hope everyone else has a good day :).

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
18/1 - Good Morning from a dismal York. Hugs sent out to all the poorly people and to those suffering with Pain due to Arthritis etc = @debrasue - @ickihun andI'llpe everyone else has a good day :).
You too william. I forced myself out yesterday to our local tesco garage with the brood. I only stopped 3 times there but more on way back. Rattling with tablets today too.
I read last night that taking too many tablets together can cause dizziness. I'll have a try to spread tablets out more and see what happens. First attempt of lchf started my twitchings, palpatations and dizziness. Maybe just co-incidence with mild heart disease starting?
Out to do what i can shopping wise today. Hiring a buggy from mobility scheme to help. Beep, beep! lol

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Well, I'm finally feeling a bit better, amazing what 48hrs of high dosage antibiotics will do. Hope that everyone else is feeling stronger?

Reactions: tina_marie

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Well, I'm finally feeling a bit better, amazing what 48hrs of high dosage antibiotics will do. Hope that everyone else is feeling stronger?
Good to hear your back on the mend .

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Bless you @13lizanne. You never moan. Unlike me. The quiet ones are least to moan.
I think I moan more now I have universal ears. Sorry for the moaning lately everyone.
I will take a leaf out of your book @13lizanne and just take my tablets.
Ps. @tina_marie bisoprolol can cause dizziness but I'm only on 2.5mg god help me on a higher dose, if it gets increased.

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Bless you @13lizanne. You never moan. Unlike me. The quiet ones are least to moan.
I think I moan more now I have universal ears. Sorry for the moaning lately everyone.
I will take a leaf out of your book @13lizanne and just take my tablets.
Ps. @tina_marie bisoprolol can cause dizziness but I'm only on 2.5mg god help me on a higher dose, if it gets increased.
My advice to anyone is to check side effects of any meds before taking them , you never know how things affect you . Even if you have been taking them for a while .

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
My advice to anyone is to check side effects of any meds before taking them , you never know how things affect you . Even if you have been taking them for a while .
I'll quiz cardiologist but other tablets have some worse side affects. Sometimes better the devil you know.
Sticker has warning on not to stop this medication unless on drs advice. All know I'm experiencing bad dizziness which started before bisoprolol tablet taking. That's why I use crutch not a stick as afraid to fall.

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
I'll quiz cardiologist but other tablets have some worse side affects. Sometimes better the devil you know.
Sticker has warning on not to stop this medication unless on drs advice. All know I'm experiencing bad dizziness which started before bisoprolol tablet taking. That's why I use crutch not a stick as afraid to fall.
Just be careful. How did your shopping trip go .

Reactions: ickihun

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Just be careful. How did your shopping trip go .
Cut short due to pain but 3yr old was getting tired too. Mr ickihun did a lot more than he normally does but he was rewarded with some cans. Bless him. He's slowly realizing how much I've been doing and how many times I've carried little one or kept him safe by running after him. His job now. Its very difficult relying on other people but i know the boys are in safe hands with him.
Whatever happens!

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I've woke feeling very ill. Severe headaches and nausea. I feel my head is spinning. Carb detox?

Reactions: Freema