Type 2 - Meeting in York.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kat100

Hi @Kat100 - A good Friend and his Wife used to live down in Norfolk in Cromer (by the sea) is that near You?
Hello @Liam1955 lovely to hear from you ..
I know Cromer it's an hour from me , I go up there in the summer , that's north Norfolk
I am south :)
York I have been to many years ago it's lovely x
I think all this meeting up and suport is just wonderful .. have a very great meet up

Can we start db hotels lol I always like a stop over when traveling lol xxx
Hugs Kat x

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Hello @Liam1955 lovely to hear from you ..
I know Cromer it's an hour from me , I go up there in the summer , that's north Norfolk
I am south :)
York I have been to many years ago it's lovely x
I think all this meeting up and suport is just wonderful .. have a very great meet up

Can we start db hotels lol I always like a stop over when traveling lol xxx
Hugs Kat x
Maybe we need a chain to give us discount?

K

Kat100

Liam, John is bringing his wife! lol You are very kind. I really won't know until nearer the time. The prospect of going north - brrr

Don't laugh when I say I'm going to The Archers meet up in London tomorrow! Dumpty dumpty dumpty te dum!
Your meeting the archers on a weekday lol
And you didn't invite the whole forum :rolleyes:

There is a London group who meet .. is that closer for you :cat:

Reactions: Type1Bri

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Hi Folks, I meant to report this earlier on this Thread.
@smag3 - Type 1 from the York Meet Up Thread unfortunately cannot attend the meet up on the Tuesday, 28th March.
She works on Monday's, Tuesday's and Wednesday's and would like us to keep her updated of any future meet ups.
What a shame but maybe she may get to next one?‍♀️K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I know you will have a great time in York

Hoping the weather stays fine for those who are going

Best wishes
Ian
What a nice thing to say,will you be going your more than welcome.K

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
What a nice thing to say,will you be going your more than welcome.K

I'd love to put faces to names on here
Made many friends a lot of good folk on here
Alas I'm working and have used all my holiday allocation so I can't take the day off which is a pity because York is not too far away.

York is a lovely city spent many happy times there and I'd love to have a natter with you all it's going to have to be some other time

Hope you enjoy yourself

D

debrasue

As @ickihun and @Liam1955 are both aware, unfortunately I can't make this meet-up in York, but I'd be up for joining you through a quick Skype or FaceTime call to say hello. (It's the day before my birthday :))

Reactions: eldergarth

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
As @ickihun and @Liam1955 are both aware, unfortunately I can't make this meet-up in York, but I'd be up for joining you through a quick Skype or FaceTime call to say hello. (It's the day before my birthday :))
I'll try and set you up on skype on my tablet before I travel as a mock run. Then use my mobile data to connect. I'll try my best hun. ;)

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Would have been nice to have put a face to a name maybe next meet up,oh and many happy returns on your birthday hope you have a good oneK

Reactions: Liam1955
K

Kat100

I'll try and set you up on skype on my tablet before I travel as a mock run. Then use my mobile data to connect. I'll try my best hun. ;)
And me
Kat does Skype ..
Debs .. move over darling lol fabulous xxx

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
ok this meet up is also open to any one wishing to join on skype so not to be seen as discriminating

Reactions: ickihun

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
ok this meet up is also open to any one wishing to join on skype so not to be seen as discriminating
Have you skype @eldergarth set up? So I won't need to use small old tablet memory? I have a few books I want to keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.