Not open for further replies.

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
As I suggested prior Vicky, edit the title to include every member ob this site. You are being a little discriminatory!
So why is it so important that we change the title of this thread when other meet up threads have titled there's to specific types .
Grow up

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
As I suggested prior Vicky, edit the title to include every member ob this site. You are being a little discriminatory!

There is a Type 1 meet up in York Thread already listed. And there is also a Type1 meet up in London that are into their 2nd year.
The Type 2 Meet up in York Thread which was created already has a person with Type 1 meeting up in York and I have tagged the Type 1 who lives in York to ask if she would care to join us on the 28th.
Everyone on this Forum be they: Type 1, Type 2, Type 1·5, Pre-Diabetic are all welcome to join in.
I hope this clears up any misunderstanding.:)

D

Deleted member 308541

No need to pick on this thread being for being discriminatory the other "T1 York Meet up" thread is not doing much trade. You should post in that one @aparagusp we cannot have you discriminating now can we.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

asparagusp

There is a Type 1 meet up in York Thread already listed. And there is also a Type1 meet up in London that are into their 2nd year.
The Type 2 Meet up in York Thread which was created already has a person with Type 1 meeting up in York and I have tagged the Type 1 who lives in York to ask if she would care to join us on the 28th.
Everyone on this Forum be they: Type 1, Type 2, Type 1·5, Pre-Diabetic are all welcome to join in.
I hope this clears up any misunderstanding.:)
Good to hear Liam and I hope it reaps rewards! love, S

Reactions: Liam1955

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Please can we not continue, I have not been very well for the last couple of days and it is causing me some distress. I appreciate everybody all trying to help.

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
That's ok William don't want to cause distress but she needed to be stopped she is a trouble maker,but I will not put out anymore on subject,apologies K

Reactions: eldergarth
M

mist

That's ok William don't want to cause distress but she needed to be stopped she is a trouble maker,but I will not put out anymore on subject,apologies K

@asparagusp is not a trouble maker as you put it. "She needed to be stopped" is a little dramatic don't you think?

You all need to chill the fu#k out lest I start slapping you all with the soggy cucumber of shame.

#SoggyCucumberIsSoggy

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Guys, could all this bickering please stop. Continuing is damaging others' enjoyment of the threads.

If you find someone annoying then you could consider either metaphorically turn the other cheek, or alternatively use the ignore facility. Should you be unaware the Ignore facility does exactly that, it hides the person's posts from your view; thus removing the irritation.

Should you wish to use the Ignore facility, it can be found on under Settings, then Privacy on your Account page. I hope that helps.

I'm trying had not to be getting my editing sheers out. Thanks in anticipation.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Just seen this dear @ickihun thsnk you so much for asking me and thinking of me .. :)
I wished I lived where I could get to meet everyone..
I am norfolk .. about 7 hours on a train , no straight train ..a few trains ..
I will think of you all x
Chat soon @ickihun x
I'm sure other venues will pop up. We diabetics get everywhere.
Ps.
My in-laws in Norfolk. :) :) :)

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I have suggested we do this every six or twelve months and meet in different towns / cities so we could meet more people who couldn't get to other meets,do hope this does carry on would love to meet you all ,I'll badger them and wear them down so it will come off !Haha!! Hope you have got more medication from your doctor constant pain is so wearing
coupled with lack of sleep it becomes unbearable, wishing you well taken care K

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Just seen this dear @ickihun thsnk you so much for asking me and thinking of me .. :)
I wished I lived where I could get to meet everyone..
I am norfolk .. about 7 hours on a train , no straight train ..a few trains ..
I will think of you all x
Chat soon @ickihun x

Hi @Kat100 - A good Friend and his Wife used to live down in Norfolk in Cromer (by the sea) is that near You?

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I have suggested we do this every six or twelve months and meet in different towns / cities so we could meet more people who couldn't get to other meets,do hope this does carry on would love to meet you all ,I'll badger them and wear them down so it will come off !Haha!! Hope you have got more medication from your doctor constant pain is so wearing
coupled with lack of sleep it becomes unbearable, wishing you well taken care K

Yes, Lady K - @Granny_grump_ I think that a brilliant idea.:)

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm not just a pretty face!haha! Somewhere in all those little grey cells known quiet loosely has my brain are lots of good ideas at times! K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm not just a pretty face!haha! Somewhere in all those little grey cells known quiet loosely has my brain are lots of good ideas at times! K
Cheeky!K

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hi Folks, I meant to report this earlier on this Thread.
@smag3 - Type 1 from the York Meet Up Thread unfortunately cannot attend the meet up on the Tuesday, 28th March.
She works on Monday's, Tuesday's and Wednesday's and would like us to keep her updated of any future meet ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.