Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
I'm a dope Vicki
I answered the post for Eddie lol

A

asparagusp

"Anyone else?"

Liam, sorry I can't say to much nearer the time as I may pop off to Spain or Italy. Make plans therefore with the definites and if I do come I shall "fall in line"! The event is not for another six weeks so keep it open for a while for others. Pity you didn't choose a weekend when people aren't working!

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
Me and Tina are 100%

Thanks Ron and Tina. Because if those people who are comming by train book their seats now and pay the fare =it will be much cheaper. Kathleen and her Sister Pauline have already booked and paid for train fare and overnight accommodation.
Between now and 28th we could have more people comming,if they see this Thread. :)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
"Anyone else?"

Liam, sorry I can't say to much nearer the time as I may pop off to Spain or Italy. Make plans therefore with the definites and if I do come I shall "fall in line"! The event is not for another six weeks so keep it open for a while for others. Pity you didn't choose a weekend when people aren't working!

We never go into York City on a weekend! It is absolutely heaving with Tourists and Shoppers during the day who are just 'Bad Mannered' and in the Evenings we have loads of Hens and Stag Party's (very popular) and Police out all over.
:)

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Thanks Ron and Tina. Because if those people who are comming by train book their seats now and pay the fare =it will be much cheaper. Kathleen and her Sister Pauline have already booked and paid for train fare and overnight accommodation.
Between now and 28th we could have more people comming,if they see this Thread. :)
Word of warning, me , wheelchairs and feet are a lethal combination. Lol

Reactions: Granny_grump_

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
After years of pushing my son all over it's the only way to get some people to let you through,a clip on the ankles or accidentally over a toe works wonders so Tina_marie be has lethal has you need to be,after all those macaroons on Rons knee need all the protection they can get! Ha ha !! K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
This turning into a really exciting event,Don't you think? K

Providence 62

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not riding my bike
Advance booking tickets cheaper. Enquire now for cheap tickets!

Used to travel from London to Newcastle a lot. Can get tickets really cheaply if you get them 28 days in advance. Book up quickly :)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@ickihun - Hi Vicky, @Diamum5972 (Barbara) cannot make it to York unfortunately. But, She tells me another Forum Member is meeting up with her when in Edinburgh.
Are you N - @Providence 62 going to come to York - On the 28th March?

Reactions: ickihun

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I'll do more tagging/inviting tomorrow. Not great today but hoping painkillers will be delivered tomorrow.
Please feel free to tag someone you think may be interested.
Only me and @Liam1955 have met all others will be nervous/excited too. Dont be shy, we dont bite!
York is great in spring!

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
As I suggested prior Vicky, edit the title to include every member ob this site. You are being a little discriminatory!
To my knowledge no one has excluded anyone from going so what's with the vitriolic posting,everyone is welcome if you read what's online you would see all are invited its upto the individual to respond like I and others have done. K

Status
Not open for further replies.