Intermittent Fasting gets another celeb endorsement...

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Wish I looked like that, he's got hair!

I think most athletes do a form of fasting to be at their peak at the right time!

I know from recent events and interviews that the carb is becoming the athletes number one enemy before a big game.
Also I've seen a big change in how they are fed and hydrated pre match and post match! A lot of so called foods and drinks that are suppose to be (according to the BS, they spout) good for athletes are dismissed and not used!

Low carb and intermittent fasting is the future! (Now!)

Reactions: Angelofthemarches
A

Avocado Sevenfold

Terry's character on Brooklyn Nine Nine is always eating! It's his thing lol

Doriand

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Political Correctness
Wish I looked like that, he's got hair!

I think most athletes do a form of fasting to be at their peak at the right time!

I know from recent events and interviews that the carb is becoming the athletes number one enemy before a big game.
Also I've seen a big change in how they are fed and hydrated pre match and post match! A lot of so called foods and drinks that are suppose to be (according to the BS, they spout) good for athletes are dismissed and not used!

Low carb and intermittent fasting is the future! (Now!)
Apparently body builders (of which I am NOT) fasts a day or so before competition so they can get 'cut' (use up what little fat deposits are in their body) to further improve their physique. Unfortunately, some get carried away and resort to steroids and other chemicals and end up looking like "a condom filled with walnuts":wideyed:

Reactions: Angelofthemarches

Doriand

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Political Correctness
Fingers crossed it gets out even more...

and after my first trip to the gym in 15 years today....

I'm still not very hopeful I can ever get to look like him...
The photo below is me contemplating on whether to go to the gym or not ... AGAIN!
skeleton.jpg

Reactions: VioletViolet