Weekly weigh in - Fridays

paula121s

Morning all, my first week of doing the low carb mixed with the 5-2. Down from 89.1 to 86.4 so 2.7kgs lost. Very pleased. I did try SlimmingWorld last year but despite following it religiously didn't lose much weight. I think it was mainly because of my poor mobility. I am disabled but trying to move regularly even if I'm sitting down. Have a good weekend :)

Reactions: Prem51 and jonbvn

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well done everybody.

@covknit I think we are all on the gardening weigh loss diet :) I seem to have spent the week digging, weeding and planting.

Last weeks weight 139lbs and this week 137 lbs. So down 2lbs. :) That's a bag of sugar I'm no longer carrying round.

jonbvn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Will be receiving my target weight loss for bariatric surgery soon. I hope you don't mind me using this thread to achieve it as quick as I can? ;)
It may be around the 5kg mark.
Seems like the ideal thread to do it. Good luck!

Reactions: ickihun

TooManyCrisps

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Can I rejoin this thread? I was on it months ago, but my weight has plateaud and I really need to kick start the weight loss again to get to my target.

Today my weight is 152 lbs. Target is 135 lbs. I'm. Hoping to get there by end of September.

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Scales still wobbling around the 90-92 kilos mark, but I''m so cold at the moment I'm actually unwilling to lose any more of my nice warm "padding"! :wideyed:

Can I rejoin this thread? I was on it months ago, but my weight has plateaud and I really need to kick start the weight loss again to get to my target.

Today my weight is 152 lbs. Target is 135 lbs. I'm. Hoping to get there by end of September.

Good luck and fingers crossed then!

But never fear no-one's going to mind if you disappear and reappear occasionally. After my rather dramatic and very rapid initial weight loss it's remained fairly static (but still too high although my glucose levels are doing fine :D) for nearly 3 years now, but I still pop in to report my static status every now and again..

Robbity

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
They weighed me as 133kg that evening. On the 23rd I'll be weighed again. Not sure, but I'm sure they said 133kg will be my starting weight. I'd had my food for the day so not bad considering I weighed in on 131.90kg before I left for weigh-in.
I'm not going to weigh myself much. I'm getting weighed everywhere I'm going lately so I don't want to become depressed when I'm stuck.
Will probables get weighed at diabetes unit on wednesday and then I'll wait til 23rd. 14th June will be a marker with dietitian for a month weigh-in.
If these guys can get me mobile (back to my normal speed) and exercising well again I'll jump for joy!
If anyone can, they can! :) :) :)
Hoping physio on 22nd can make a difference with my bulging disc/s and scatica. This on and off numb hip/groin and bum gives tramadol reprieve. ;)

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Parsnips, turnips, swedes-the vegetable not the people.
182 lbs at the doctor's office this week. I have not been weighing regularly and not paying that much attention to it but trying to exercise and eat well. I think that is exactly 13 stones. I am happy at this weight for now. I am on antibiotics again (for an infected very slightly scraped knee this time). Tooth issue is completely resolved. How are all of you?

Reactions: Prem51

HMurg

Type of diabetes
Type 2
This is a good idea - thank you. I'll join on Friday. I've become a tad obsessed with my weight and have been weighing myself every day and purposefully missing meals (I know it's bad but I've had bad MH since Friday)