Introduce Yourself: Answer Some Personal Questions

swoollard495

This thread will hopefully let us to get to know one another better and allow us to see which users we might share similarities with. I've listed a set of questions below that you can answer to tell us more about yourself. By no means do you have to answer all of them, and if you feel like adding further information, feel free.

- Include a photo here if you wish to.
- What is your name? Su
- How old are you? 51
- Are you male or female? Female
- Which country are you from? England
- Which city/area do you live in? Surrey
- Are you religious? Catholic
- Pick three words to describe your personality. Extrovert, sensitive sarcastic (apparently )
- Do you have any pets? 2 dogs and 4 gerbils
- Microsoft or Apple? Apple
- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play? I dance
- Do you get angry easily? Sometimes
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, where? Ears
- List your five favourite musicians/bands. Elvis, mcfly, The Beatles, ed Sheehan, Si cranstoun
- What would you say your favourite music genre is? 1950 / 60
- What is your favourite flag? English
- Ever gone camping? Yes
- Ever been in love? Yes
- Ever used fake tan? Yes
- Which countries have you visited? America, Australia, Spain, France, Greece, Egypt, Belgium, Italy
- Favourite city? Venice
- List your five favourite TV programmes.
- List your five favourite films. Grease, dirty dancing, beauty & the beast, toy story, Harry potter
- Are you wealthy? No
- Do you work? If so, as what? Commissioning manager for NHS
- List the subjects you study/have studied.
- What do you like most about yourself? Eyes
- What do you like least about yourself? Weight

Have fun!

RFSMarch

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
- Include a photo here if you wish to. - NOPE
- What is your name? RFS
- How old are you? 48
- Which country are you from? UK
- Which city/area do you live in? Surrey
- Are you religious? Not in the least
- Pick three words to describe your personality. Determined, Loyal, Dedicated
- Do you have any pets? Nope
- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play? Tennis, Gym
- Do you get angry easily? Not really but when I do, it's a tidal wave
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, where? No
- List your five favourite musicians/bands. Nope
- What would you say your favourite music genre is? Eclectic hence can't pick 5
- What is your favourite flag? A flappy one
- Ever gone camping? HELL NO
- Ever been in love? Who hasn't?
- Ever used fake tan? Don't need to!
- Which countries have you visited? Lots - I am a sports writer and spend almost every month watching people hit fuzzy tennis balls
- Favourite city? London
- List your five favourite TV programmes. Nope
- List your five favourite films. Nope
- Are you wealthy? Define wealth?
- Do you work? If so, as what? Sports journalist
- List the subjects you study/have studied. Nope
- What do you like most about yourself? I make up my mind to do something and I don't mess around
- What do you like least about yourself? Until recently - hated not being in a routine to hit gym. Then lost a stone in 4 months potentially due to diabetes so makes hating myself seem truly trivial in the circumstances

I lost my one remaining parent in February, and developed a raging thirst mid way through covering a tournie in April. At first I put it down to just drinking the free Apfelsaft and a few days at home with some leomon and ginger tea in the mornig seemed to settle things down. Next tournies (Madrid and Rome) I was drinking a ton of water anyway (altitude, extremely hot and hilly walk to bus stop in Rome and v hot weather) - same for Paris.

My thirst is worse at night - manageable thorugh the day. Have blood test scheduled for this week before another month away covering all the grass court season.

I can only control my food intake and healthier living at home when I can buy stuff. Away at tournaments I am at the whim of media centres and when players are coming in to press. I have a bike that I use to terrorise the geese on the Thames tow-path. I have a fitbit but I prefer to do my exercise (a lot of rehab as I have no cartilage left in my knees) so I just roll my eyes when people tell me to go walking. I HATE IT. I use a spinbike to help lift my respiration rate and it is better/best rehab for the knees.

After Wimbledon I will have pretty much a FULL MONTH at home. I won't know what to do with myself!

The doctor was happy that I had taken it upon myself to come in as soon as I had committed the cardinal sin of looking up my symptoms online. I will cycle into town tomorrow to pick up a blood pressure monitor although given the stress at sorting out mum's probate I suspect my blood pressure will be high for a while. She had high blood pressure too. Both parents sufffered from diabetes and heart conditions. So that and the fact I am a trained journalist means I am obviously doomed!

Last edited:

Cryssi_Rawr

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hey everyone. I am a Canadian geek who's stumbled a few times on these forums, and found nice bits of information and good discussions. I figured I would join! Here's the intro, for those interested.

- What is your name?
  • You can call me Cryssi!
- How old are you?
  • I am 30 years old.
- Are you male or female?
  • I am a lady, though I don't always behave like one.
- Which country are you from? City/area
  • I am in Canada! I am located just besides the nation's capital, Ottawa.
- Pick three words to describe your personality.
  • Spontaenous, geeky, emotional
- Do you have any pets?
  • I do! My fiancé and I have 3 pets- 2 Siberian Huskies, and a cat. I can provide pictures if requested (they're totally adorable).
- Microsoft or Apple?
  • I prefer the ease of use of Microsoft, personally. But I do like my iPhone.
- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play?
  • Badminton, hiking, Frisbee, swimming, biking.
- Do you get angry easily?
  • Not particularly, but I do allow myself to get frustrated and vent it out.
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, where?
  • 1 tattoo on my lower back, hope for more in the future. Used to have piercings, had to remove them due to attending cooking school. Hoping to get more as well.
- What would you say your favourite music genre is?
  • For the past couple of years, I've really been into soundtracks, whether from movies, animated shows or TV series. But it does ebb and flow according to my mood.
- Ever gone camping?
  • Plenty!
- Ever been in love?
  • Currently in love with my fiancé of 6 years. And life, in general.
  • Oooh, that's a tough one. Steven Universe, American Gods, Good Eats, Samurai Jack and You Gotta Eat Here.
- List your five favourite films.
  • Another tough one! This changes usually with time, except for The Last Samurai, Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away.
- Are you wealthy?
  • In terms of money? No, but we have enough. But I am wealthy in other aspects of my life.
- Do you work? If so, as what?
  • I am a senior information officer that works for the Gov. of Canada.
  • Translation, graduated with a bachelor's degree.
- What do you like most about yourself?
  • Most? I love my emotions. I love that I can feel strongly for a lot of things, and I learned to embrace it. I might cry more easily than others, but I understand myself much better and my emotional intelligence for it.
- What do you like least about yourself?
  • My laziness. It prevents me from being the best version of myself that I could be.

Gabebd1985

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Heyo, long time lurker, concerned father and screw it why not do one of these.
- Include a photo here if you wish to. Will later
- What is your name? Gabriel
- How old are you? Born in the summer of 1985, not really hard but 32 for ya
- Are you male or female? Male as far as I know
- Which country are you from? Scotland
- Which city/area do you live in? Glasgow
- Are you religious? Not anymore
- Pick three words to describe your personality. Caring, Kind, loyal
- Do you have any pets? Small Labrador named brownie
- Microsoft or Apple? Microsoft, but wish I invested in both!
- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play? Used to do basketball years ago, getting winded nowadays doing it
- Do you get angry easily? Not less you stub meh toe
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, where? Left arm, mosaic of a heart
- List your five favorite musicians/bands. Queen all the way, rest in peace freddie
- What would you say your favorite music genre is? Rock, Jazz
- What is your favorite flag? Always been fond of the flag of wales
- Ever gone camping? Yes but its been some time
- Ever been in love? Married for 9 years
- Ever used fake tan? Ha never
- Which countries have you visited? Most of the uk, once went to south Korea but beyond that nothing else
- Favorite city? Seoul
- List your five favorite TV programes. Pink panther, Lost
- List your five favourite films. Saving private ryan, the green mile, the shawshank redemption
- Are you wealthy? In knowledge my friend
- Do you work? If so, as what? I'm a electrician
- List the subjects you study/have studied. Engineering and liberal arts, haha Not really the last one.
- What do you like most about yourself? I'm 6'11
- What do you like least about yourself? I'm 6'11

keith8

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi. Iam new to this forum but quite old to T2 condition. It has been a few years and fairly well controlled with metformin and healthy eating habits. The reason I joined this forum is because I am seeking answers and suggestions regarding an unusually low Cholesterol condition I have along side of my T2. I will post a question in the appropriate thread.

Reactions: leslie10152

Liza20

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
This thread will hopefully let us to get to know one another better and allow us to see which users we might share similarities with. I've listed a set of questions below that you can answer to tell us more about yourself. By no means do you have to answer all of them, and if you feel like adding further information, feel free.

- What is your name?
Liza
- How old are you?
Fem
- Which country are you from?
South Africa
- Which city/area do you live in?
Cape Town
- Are you religious?
Pagan
Anxious, pessimist, realist
- Do you have any pets?
Two dogs, 7 fish
- Microsoft or Apple?
microsoft
Dog jumping/agility
yes
yes shoulder and ears
- List your five favourite musicians/bands.
REM, Sisters of mercy, Ed Sheeren, Bruce Hornsby and the range, The rolling stones
Quiet and melodic
- What is your favourite flag?
One with a unicorn on
- Ever gone camping?
once a year at easter
- Ever been in love?
Do my kids and dogs count?
- Ever used fake tan?
yes
- Which countries have you visited?
None
- Favourite city?
anyone that I can visit for free
Game of thrones, Fargo, Doc Martin,
A town like Alice; Greenfingers; Persuasion; Juno; Whip it
- Are you wealthy?
no
factory work
my kids
Lack of will power and impetus

Have fun!
Sometimes you have to remember that it's just not worth the jail time :(

Gazzamius

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Ignorance
Hi I am Gary, been T2 for over 10 years. I have been a member here for a little while, but, i haven't made myself known to fellow diabetics, mainly because i never know what to say about the condition. I have been researching DM and it's effect on the body. and as you probably all well know it's never good reading. I am impressed with the findings of a LCHF diet though. been reading, Dr Jason Fung and Tim Noakes. and various others. just over 3 weeks ago i embarked on this LCHF crusade as my Blood Sugars were so diverse, i must admit i drank heavily especially beer. and have promised myself to abstain for 3 months and follow THE diet, in the last 3 weeks since stopping drinking and eating VLCHF i have found my blood sugars have never been above 7 mmols in the morning, and keeping them around 6.0 and 4.5 during the day. no noticeable spikes after eating. i have reduced my Insulin injections from over 200 units per day. to 40 units morning and 35 in the evening and this regime is working great with my Blood sugar control. i have only lost a minimal amount of weight in 3 weeks around 8 pounds in the first week and it's still hovering around the same mark after 3 weeks as it was after the 1st week. i don'tt know if this is normal. esecially as i am still injecting insulin. a well known fat storage hormone. but i have to be hones the neuropathy in my feet has definitely lessened in intensity. I actually walk without having to hobble around. so that's a plus. but i just wondered if anyone else has taken with the LCHF diet and found losing weight to be an issue. and i have followed the rules, i only eat real high fat foods, Beef, Pork, Lamb, Fish never cut the fat off. and mostly cruciferous vegetables, no root veg. i have cut out, potatoes rice bread rolls cakes anything with sugar is a no no. i may need to get my metabolism boosted as i am pretty sedentary. so i might have to start looking at exercise sessions. thanks for reading Gaz

Reactions: Prem51

kumera

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi I am Gary, been T2 for over 10 years. I have been a member here for a little while, but, i haven't made myself known to fellow diabetics, mainly because i never know what to say about the condition. I have been researching DM and it's effect on the body. and as you probably all well know it's never good reading. I am impressed with the findings of a LCHF diet though. been reading, Dr Jason Fung and Tim Noakes. and various others. just over 3 weeks ago i embarked on this LCHF crusade as my Blood Sugars were so diverse, i must admit i drank heavily especially beer. and have promised myself to abstain for 3 months and follow THE diet, in the last 3 weeks since stopping drinking and eating VLCHF i have found my blood sugars have never been above 7 mmols in the morning, and keeping them around 6.0 and 4.5 during the day. no noticeable spikes after eating. i have reduced my Insulin injections from over 200 units per day. to 40 units morning and 35 in the evening and this regime is working great with my Blood sugar control. i have only lost a minimal amount of weight in 3 weeks around 8 pounds in the first week and it's still hovering around the same mark after 3 weeks as it was after the 1st week. i don'tt know if this is normal. esecially as i am still injecting insulin. a well known fat storage hormone. but i have to be hones the neuropathy in my feet has definitely lessened in intensity. I actually walk without having to hobble around. so that's a plus. but i just wondered if anyone else has taken with the LCHF diet and found losing weight to be an issue. and i have followed the rules, i only eat real high fat foods, Beef, Pork, Lamb, Fish never cut the fat off. and mostly cruciferous vegetables, no root veg. i have cut out, potatoes rice bread rolls cakes anything with sugar is a no no. i may need to get my metabolism boosted as i am pretty sedentary. so i might have to start looking at exercise sessions. thanks for reading Gaz
I lost weight pretty fast when I started low carb, but I also held back on too much fat. Only eat as much fat as you need to feel full and I'm sure the weight will go down. Good luck, seems like you're on to it now :)

wanden

Type of diabetes
Type 2

- What is your name?
martin
- How old are you?
a young looking late middle age
male
uk
kent/singapore
- Are you religious?
no actively
competitive, loving, friendly
- Do you have any pets?
not at the momnt
- Microsoft or Apple?
microsoft
golf mainly and swimming
no
no
guns n roses
bon jovi
rolling stones
queen
david bowie
rock
no idea
- Ever gone camping?
yes
- Ever been in love?
yes
- Ever used fake tan?
no
many
- Favourite city?
cant choose
top gear
game of thrones
match of the day
Zulu
pirates of the carribean
star wars
fast n furious
alien
- Are you wealthy?
no
yes, transportation design and construction Project Management
Bachelors and Masters
flexibility and relationships
stubborness

Have fun!
yes

elifalet

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi, its my first time to be in this forum, aged 43, with T1 since 2008,I was medicated with glimepiride tablets, and i drop my weight from 95kg up to 75kg and maintain that weight up to 2016, but this year things changed, where my weight drop up to 53kg, where I started using insulin, but blood glucose still high before taking breakfast.

Reactions: Sweet_Sophie

Sweet_Sophie

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
What is your name? Sophie
- How old are you? 49
- Which country are you from? French living in the UK
- Which city/area do you live in? Herts
- Pick three words to describe your personality. Caring, loyal, shy
- Do you have any pets? one cat Egypt
- Microsoft or Apple? Became Apple
- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play? I like keeping fit lots of walking, a bit of swimming, never been inclined to do team sports
- Do you get angry easily? I used to with the children at the beginning but now I am more chilled
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, where? nope
- List your five favourite musicians/bands. Queen
- What would you say your favourite music genre is? pop
- What is your favourite flag? probably the European one
- Ever gone camping? not really but going this year with the cubs
- Ever been in love? oh yes
- Ever used fake tan? never as a proper spray !
- Which countries have you visited? backpacking in Asia, great memories
- Favourite city? Paris and where home is
- List your five favourite TV programmes. Last of the summer wine used to make me giggle when I first arrived in the UK. now I like Strictly, Poldark, all BBC dramas, they are so good
- List your five favourite films. All indie films, In the Mood for Love is def at the top
- Are you wealthy? Yeah ! like bucket loads
- Do you work? If so, as what? Looking after my kid apparently called home exec these days. Retraining this year anyway
- List the subjects you study/have studied. English, Spanish
- What do you like most about yourself? empathy and trying to find solutions for people
- What do you like least about yourself? nose

Reactions: kumera

elifalet

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

- What is your name?elifalet
- How old are you?43
- Are you male or female?male
- Which country are you from?Tanzania
- Which city/area do you live in? Kilimanjaro
- Are you religious? yes
- Do you have any pets? no
- Microsoft or Apple? microsoft
- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play? soccer
- Do you get angry easily? no
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, where?no
- List your five favourite musicians/bands. usher raymond, psquare, mafikizolo, Ali Kiba,Diamond Platinumz
- What would you say your favourite music genre is? Michael Jackson
- Ever gone camping? yes
- Ever been in love?yes
- Ever used fake tan?
- Which countries have you visited? kenya, nigeria, uganda
- Favourite city? Arusha
- List your five favourite films.Fast Furious
- Are you wealthy?no
- Do you work? If so, as what? Logistician
- List the subjects you study/have studied.Transport and Logistics
- What do you like most about yourself?polite and humility

Have fun!

Traczy_Bear

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump

- What is your name?My name is Tracey
- How old are you?I am ancient 51yrs old
- Are you male or female?Definitely female
- Which country are you from?I am from UK
- Which city/area do you live in?I live in Essex
- Are you religious?Not religious but I do believe in Mother Nature
- Pick three words to describe your personality.Crazy, Caring and a Worrier
- Do you have any pets?No pets now but I use to keep Indoor bunnies as I don't like to see animals in cages
- Microsoft or Apple?
- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play?I use to go swimming but I've put on weight and don't go anymore
- Do you get angry easily?Yes I do get angry easily but I also cool down very quickly too
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, where?I have a tattoo on my hand and would like to get one on my shoulder. I have my ears pierced and my nose pierced
- List your five favourite musicians/bands.Status Quo, Slade, The Doors, Black Sabbath and Enya
- Ever gone camping?Never gone camping and have no wish to, like my home comforts too much!!!!
- Ever been in love?Been in love twice in my life but had a few infatuations
- Ever used fake tan?Yes I used fake tan when I was younger and it left my skin all streaky for days that I have never used it since
- Which countries have you visited? Haven't travelled very far, only across to France
- Favourite city?London as it has so much history
- List your five favourite TV programmes.Poldark, The Loch, Broadchurch, Riviera and The Last Kingdom
- List your five favourite films.Has to be Pirates of the Caribbean (love Johnny Depp), Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars films and The Tudors
- Are you wealthy?I've never had money and at this time of my life don't expect to either
- Do you work? If so, as what?I work voluntarily in a crystal shop
- What do you like most about yourself?I like the fact that I care about other people and try to help them
- What do you like least about yourself?Everything except what I put previously

Have fun!

Rachel1969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Good Morning Everyone.

Whatis your name? Rachel
- Howold are you? 47
- Are you male or female? Definitely female
- Which country are you from? UK
- Which city/area do you live in? North East
- Are you religious? No but have an alternative faith
- Pick three words to describe your personality. Caring, forgetful, tenacious
- Do you have any pets? Cat, and am a trustee of an animal rescue
- Microsoft or Apple? Microsoft but could defect
- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play? I have MS so most sports are out of the question.
- Do you get angry easily? That depends on which fool I am dealing with
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, where? Tattoo on right shoulder blade
- List your five favourite musicians/bands. Ina Forsman, The Odels, Koko Taylor, Amy Winehouse
- What would you say your favourite music genre is? Eclectic
- What is your favourite flag? ???????
- Ever gone camping? Does in the garden count?
- Ever been in love? Of course
- Ever used fake tan? Yes disastrously
- Which countries have you visited? France, Spain, USA, Greece, Albania, Scotland and Wales
- Favourite city? Bath
- Are you wealthy? Not financially but very loved
- Do you work? If so, as what? Carer, Mother, Charity Trustee, Fundraiser, Charity Assistant Treasurer (different charity) cat rehabilitator.
- List the subjects you study/have studied. Too many
- What do you like most about yourself? That I am me
- What do you like least about yourself? That I am still me when I don't want to be me

Pedder87

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
- What is your name?
My name is Craig - Hi!

- How old are you?
I am 27

Male

England!

- Which city/area do you live in? I live near liverpool.

- Are you religious? No.

Curious. Energetic. Fun.

- Do you have any pets? Yes.

- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play? NA

- Do you get angry easily? Only when my blood sugar is hiiiigh

- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, where? Couple of tattoos on my chest, forearms, hips. 2 piercings; nipple and ear.

1- Blue October
2- Lenny Kravitz
3- Ed Sheeran
4- Lil Wayne
5- Michael Jackson

- What would you say your favourite music genre is? Acoustic singer song writer

- What is your favourite flag? Norwegian

- Ever gone camping?Yes

- Ever been in love? Yes

- Ever used fake tan? No

- Which countries have you visited? Spain. Ireland. Turkey

- Favourite city? London

- Are you wealthy? I have riches but not in money

- Do you work? If so, as what? I do, i'm in car sales.

- List the subjects you study/have studied. Life. haha. no seriously, Psychology, Sociology, economics.

- What do you like most about yourself? my skin colour.

- What do you like least about yourself? teeth

garryjones_

Type of diabetes
Type 1
- What is your name?... Garry Jones
- How old are you? ... As old as my tongue bit older than mi teeth( yes I still have my own) 56)
- Are you male or female? ... Stag on heat
- Which country are you from? ... UK
- Which city/area do you live in? ...Bolton( COYWM)
- Are you religious?... No but did a bible quizz not long back and got 100% so Sunday school did something.do believe there's something guiding us,
- Pick three words to describe your personality. ... Loyal, friendly and, joker
- Do you have any pets? ... Yes, African Gray Milo(16),Ducorps Cockatoo Mojo(3) bit poorly at the moment, got one of those silly collars on looks like a satellite dish. Tank full of marine fish, 4 Grandchildren
- Microsoft or Apple? ... Microsoft.
- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play? ...watching Football,ticket holder BWFC. And watching disabled Son in goal for MUFC deaf and learning difficulties Team(9yrs)
- Do you get angry easily? ... Sometimes when pushed
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Yes two sleeves.full back portrait, name poem, love scene dedication to my lovely wife all on a brick wall background , my comedy heroes laurel and hardy caricature left chest, upgraded swallow with sons name right chest, panther looking over my right shoulder,
Apache helicopter left shoulder inscription across chest ( You only live once if you work it out right once is enough) portrait of the king Elvis right thigh,if you want to see pic comment. Tribal dolphin right outside calf, tribal scorpion left outside calf.
- What is your favourite flag? ... The Union Flag.
- Ever gone camping? ... Yes, in my youth
- Ever been in love? ... Yes still am been together since 17
- Ever used fake tan? ... Yes,only when daughter was training 15yrs ago, still have my eye brows done.bl*ody hurts.
- Which countries have you visited? .. Spain, France, Turkey
- Favourite city? My home town
- List your five favourite TV programmes. ... What ever she who must be obeyed is watching
- List your five favourite films. Any Elvis, The Green Mile, The Shawshank Redemption,
- Are you wealthy? ... Nope but not money motivated
- Do you work? If so, as what? ... Retired early through health, joiner, tried taxis. And Bus and coaches.
- List the subjects you study/have studied. ... Life's university
- What do you like most about yourself? ... positive outlook, I have the nickname GadgetGarry
- What do you like least about yourself? ... the ability to say no sometimes.

Hi all I've getting messages and so just letting you all know what's going on Not in hospital but nearly was they was quite concerned, being home monitored for type 1 diabetes. If you know about diabetes. My results are 33+ - HI with high Ketones mesuring 4++++ which are not a good sign , HdA1c was 105. So to say the doctors and nurses god bless them have a good grip of me, all since Sunday. I Will keep you up to date. Thanks love to you all.x

Last edited:

garryjones_

Type of diabetes
Type 1
All Tattoos done By A great artist Brendan Roberts

Attachments

• 8F44E51F-B6B2-4AA2-B643-9B68849BB7C4.jpg
    8F44E51F-B6B2-4AA2-B643-9B68849BB7C4.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 327

Rachael S

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
- What is your name?
Rachael
- How old are you?
58+
Female
England
Crewe Cheshire
- Are you religious?
I have a faith .... Christian
Faithful, loving, quiet
- Do you have any pets?
Yes, a greyhound
- Microsoft or Apple?
Microsoft
Swimming for fitness
Use to
piercings in ears, tattoos arms, behind ear andback
Si Cranston, Johnny Cash, Wanda Jackson, Dolly Parton, Eva Cassidy
Rock n Roll
St George
- Ever gone camping? Yes
- Ever been in love?
Yes
- Ever used fake tan?
Yes
France, Germany, Holland
- Favourite city?
London
Extreme make over, home addition, NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, DIY Big Build, RuPaul Drag Race
Grease, Dirty Dancing, The Grinch, Bee Movie, White Christmas,
- Are you wealthy?
No
Yes, help out 2 days a week my friend who is blind admin work and cleaning and looking after her daughter on respite care so friend and husband can have a day to them selves(daughter has M.E.
Most school subjects
Nothing
Everything

Katson80

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi, I'm Katie, I only joined yesterday as I wanted to share a recent experience I've had with improving my control. As I'm here I'll answer the questions as the forum seems very supportive, informative and friendly :)

- What is your name?
Katie

- How old are you?

Female

United Kingdom

Grantham

- Are you religious?
I wouldn't say so, no

Eager to learn.

- Do you have any pets?
A dog called Ben, a cat called Rudy and four chickens called Bob, Stuart, Kevin and Norbert (my son named them)

- Microsoft or Apple?
Apple

Yoga.

No.

I have a white tattoo on my inner right forearm/

Nine Inch Nails, Metallica, Mindless Self Indulgence, Rammstein, Queens of the Stone Age

Indy/pop

The one on top of a sandcastle on the beach!

- Ever gone camping?
Yes, it's fab!

- Ever been in love?
Yes
- Ever used fake tan?
Yes. Summer essential.

USA, Dominican Republic, France, Greece, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Norway, Hungry, Czech Republic, Italy.

- Favourite city?
Copenhagen.

Prison Break, Scandal, Brooklyn 99, QI, America's Next Top Model

Harry Potter, Deadpool, Home Alone, Anchor Man, Elf

- Are you wealthy?
Not yet but am working on it!

Yes, I'm a Subject Leader of English and also have my own online business.

Persistence, positivity and bounce-back-ability

No ability to say no!