Wish me good luck

Rezvan97

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I've an axam for entering University tomorrow please please please wish me good luck
I feed terribly nervous and my bgs are all high

AM1874

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Not much
Hi @Rezvan97 ..
Nervous is good .. it raises your adrenaline level which makes you focus better. Yes, it might also raise your BS readings but these will come down again in a short time. Concentrate on what you "know" for your exam, and don't worry about what you think you don't know .. you'll be fine but good luck anyway :happy::happy:

heh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Massive amounts of good luck winging it's way to you :joyful:

Reactions: Rosiegough_

Lynz84

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Good luck Rezvan97!! I always got super nervous over exams too so i can empathise. If u feel overwhelmed before, just go to the bathrooms and take a few deep breaths. Remember, nowadays you can go to uni at any age so dont put so much pressure on yourself. Im sure you will do great! Let us know how you get on x

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Good luck, as Lynz has said focus on deep breaths if you feel nervous, wishing you success in passing this :)

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Good luck, lass. Fingers crossed for you.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Lots of deep breaths, focus and all you can do is your best. Stress and anxiousness can pay havoc with your BS, but having a coping mechanism could help, as high BS can make you feel nausea's and tired out too.
Wishing you all the very best and good luck :) x

Rosiegough_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Evil beings. Destroying our beautiful Planet X
I've an axam for entering University tomorrow please please please wish me good luck
I feed terribly nervous and my bgs are all high
Wishing you loads of luck xxxxxx

Reactions: Dodo

Dr Snoddy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Trolls
Good luck!! Are the examiners aware that you have Type 1 diabetes? Sometimes special consideration can be given. Also, the invigilators of the exam need to be aware of your condition just in case (unlikely) that a combination of heat and nerves has an adverse effect. Make sure that you stay well hydrated. All the best!!

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Enjoy and shine! Give them what you've got. It's in there, now show them it all.
You will smash this! Go girl! :)

Spencer67

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Carbs and Blue Meanies
Deep breaths, oxygenate the brain, keep calm and good luck! :)

Swiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good luck @Rezvan97 exams are your chance to show off what you know. If you're not sure of the answer take a chance even if you aren't certain. Exam markers are desperate to give you marks (I am speaking from experience), so focus on the paper, read it carefully and you will be fine. Let us know how you do. X

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I wish you good luck but by now you may have already succeeded. I have no doubts that you passed.